Homemade Gags

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Homemade Gags

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I want to give you guys a little challenge:
Try and make a functional and secure gag just with the things you have at home!

( of course, there are people that already have gags at home, such as: muzzle gags, ball gags etc. And no, you can't use them!)

Now, to make things more interesting I'm going to exclude some items so that it's not TOO easy: mainly tape ( of any sort) and anything which has a similar use to it: like vet wrap etc... ( this includes bandanas!)

You CAN however use rope and zip ties!
You CAN use stuffing of any kind!
And you CAN elaborate the the look with blindfolds or other things if you so wish!

An example of a homemade gag could be this:
For stuffing we'll use a pair of Wigwam socks ( for the ones who know ;) . They should also be at LEAST two week old! Just for good measure... :lol: ) Over which we can tie a pair of long over the calf socks!
To make the gag extra secure ( we don't want the neighbors to hear this after all) all of this can be held in by a belt buckled up as tight as possible around the head!

And there you have it! A homemade gag; just how grandpa used to make them :lol:

I'm very curious to hear your ideas! And if I see a large public implication I might give you guys a little surprise... But that is at your hands!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

This is a fun idea. Bookmarking this for later study.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] I will take this challenge and raise my gag to your gag (pretend we are playing cards, or perhaps in your case briscola ;) :

So lets start with your athletic neighbour's wife beater T-shirt. Naturally it is drenched in sweat at minimum a few days of usage! Folded with wet parts stuffed in one's gob. Followed by a wrapping of long white tube socks with 3 mauve stripes (old style coming back), which have been used for good measure and extra 'flavour'. Finally wrapping thin coated wire around the socks a few circles (at least 6-8 turns) and finally twisting the wire ends many times for some secure sealing of the gag. And for the ultimate final seal, a nylon stocking (like robbers wear over their head :lol: ) pulled over the victim's head to make a smooth outter edge to prevent the gag from shifting or anything like that. I hope the T-shirt is stuffing enough to silence the victim...from your other neighbour's hearing the victim that is.

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Is this perhaps what you had in mind? :mrgreen: Next taker!
Last edited by socjuc 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I hope the T-shirt is stuffing enough to slice the victim...from your other neighbour's hearing the victim that is.
It is most certainly more than enough. Forget about the neighbors, with your gag I could be right in the next room where the person is staying and still wouldn't be able to hear his pathetic cries for help. You did an excellent job, my friend! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your post!
Is this perhaps what you had in mind? :mrgreen:
You read me like an open book, clever boy [mention]socjuc[/mention]
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I've got a couple of old bright red baseball socks - they go all the way up my calf, so they're DEFINITELY enough to fill up a sub's mouth. Then I'll take the soft belt of my bathrobe, tie a big knot in the middle, and secure it tight behind my captive's head, locking the socks in.

Sound good? 8-)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago I've got a couple of old bright red baseball socks - they go all the way up my calf, so they're DEFINITELY enough to fill up a sub's mouth. Then I'll take the soft belt of my bathrobe, tie a big knot in the middle, and secure it tight behind my captive's head, locking the socks in.

Sound good? 8-)
Sounds perfect!
With that description and those socks I wish I was the sub who will have to suffer this :lol:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this post, [mention]Volobond[/mention], you dominant sub controlling daddy :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I believe Steven had the misfortune of being gagged with one of Brad's bathroom cleaning sponges some ten or so months ago.
Can't really get more "homemade" than that now, can we?

I also have a yellow spongey nerf ball that I've found most effective on a sub.
Its speech-proof abilities are pretty much unmatched as far as gags I've had the pleasure of using.

If memory served, Zack also owns and uses something very similar ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Can't really get more "homemade" than that now, can we?
Indeed, Sir
I also have a yellow spongey nerf ball that I've found most effective on a sub.
Its speech-proof abilities are pretty much unmatched as far as gags I've had the pleasure of using.
However effective it might be I'd be choosing a sock over a sponge anytime! I mean, where is the disgusting cheezy aroma or stench that a sock has in a sponge? :lol:
I know that saying this I put myself opposite to two hunks : you, Sir and Master Zack. But I am willing to face the consequences of that! :lol:
And I think that means I'd most surely try the sponge gag. Wether I like it or not... :P
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

I managed to make my own homemade ball gag with a ping pong ball and a shoelace. It's pretty damn secure and I can't get it off when I put it on, pretty much stops any sound and gets me drooling, so pretty effective!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

HandgagLover wrote: 2 years ago I managed to make my own homemade ball gag with a ping pong ball and a shoelace. It's pretty damn secure and I can't get it off when I put it on, pretty much stops any sound and gets me drooling, so pretty effective!
Very clever, my friend. Very clever... :)
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

When I first wrote this a bit over a month ago I promised that if there is great public participation I will give you guys a treat, well I waited so that I can be sure on how many answers I will get, and I don't think anyone will comment on it very soon, so I feel confident on showing you guys my little project:
I decided to give back to the community a bit, and tried my best on drawing each one of your homemade gags.
( quick note, firstly: I will show them in chronological order
Secondly, I feel like I must warn you that they are not very good drawings, so I am sorry if they do not match the expectations, but I tried my best 😅
And thirdly, they are not in digital form, so sorry yet again)

First, we have [mention]socjuc[/mention]'s gag. For the rest of them, I drew the final gag form, but since his would have only been a stocking I decided to draw the step just before that:
His new slave is Dylan, an 19 year old swimming boy, with an athlete's body. And even though it is not colored in, he has blue eyes and blond hair
He doesn't seem very pleased with his new gag, and I am sure he is screaming his lungs out while trying to call for help. But not much comes out from his big stuffing :lol:

Secondly, we have [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s gag.
His new washing machine in Mr. Scott. A 32 year old body builder, with short brown hair and deep green eyes
But not even his strong jaw could hold in 3 basketball socks! So of course, a bit ( or a bit more ;) ) is stickling out. But don't fear, as a well placed knotted bath robe belt is making sure that he can't spit them fully out:

Thirdly, the response from the master of masters, destroyer of twinks, and beholder on amazingly delicious foot odor. The man, the legend, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :
His boy is basketball player, 19 year old Josh. He is freshly trimmed, so if, when this challenge is over, his master wishes to enforce his gag with some ( many) layers of tape, he may so do it without hair getting in the way.
He is very talkative in day to day life, so I took special care in making the ball pretty large. A big ball, for a big mouth :lol:

And lastly, we have [mention]HandgagLover[/mention]'s clever homemade mouthshutter:
His test subject is 19 year old, football player Brad ( as I think you have all seen by now, all the boys are the same age. That is because they are all in the same class at the same school)
Brad has short black hair and green eyes. He is the most struggling guy, trying to loosen his bonds, and break free from his gag for some time now. Thankfully, the gag is very resistant, so he will tire out, eventually... :lol:

These are all the drawings! I hope you liked them and that they don't look too atrocious :lol:

Feel free to keep commenting on this post with your creative gags, because I will surely draw them too! :D

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] I know this reply is a month late, but I just saw this topic and wanted to reply my ideas. One idea is a knee high sock stuffed in the mouth and the other sock tied over the mouth. Another idea is a stress ball being used as a stuff gag and a pair of stockings being used to hold it in. A third idea is a handful of panties as mouth stuffing and a couple robe straps to tied around the mouth to hold it in.a fourth idea is using a leather belt as a cleavegag.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Very good likeness for the gag. Does seem very similar to my own!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Man these are all awesome, and a very creative interpretation you did on these... Brilliant, Bravo bravo! :D
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
"Destroyer of Twinks" eh?
What a creatively naughty boi you can be 8-)

On a more serious note, those are some wonderful drawings you took the time to draw for us.
Some very nice detailing, especially with their facial expressions, their eyes and the hair in [mention]socjuc[/mention]'s drawing.

Very well done, boi.
You should be proud of these.

You should, however, stash these in a safe location lest your dad accidentally stumble across them at some point in the future ;)
Can't imagine what sort of reason you'd have to come up with in an effort to explain with your drew four guys with gags in their mouths.

Come to think of it, that would make a good premise for a short story.
I think you've got your work cut out for you, buddy-boi.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Excellent work!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] amazing! How did you know I needed a new washing machine? :lol:

I assume that if all the boys are in the same class, mine must be their teacher, eh? ;)

I'm in awe of your artistic talent, and all I can say is thank you for sharing with us!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Your artistic prowess are quite fun to behold.
If I were to go for a homemade gag I would consider perhaps on of those foam dodgeballs (one of the smaller ones so as to get it to fit).
Then use a transparent scarf to hold it in, the transparent fabric allowing for a full enjoyment of the spectacle and due to the size of the balls only a light amount of effort is required to hold it in.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Nice Gags
Donotuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donotuy »

HandgagLover wrote: 2 years ago I managed to make my own homemade ball gag with a ping pong ball and a shoelace. It's pretty damn secure and I can't get it off when I put it on, pretty much stops any sound and gets me drooling, so pretty effective!
I like this idea. When you make such things yourself, the process of wearing them becomes even more pleasant.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Don't know if this quite fits, but I remember a TV show/movie where a young (11-13 year old) boy was kidnapped, but the kidnappers forgot to bring any rope. To solve the problem, the kidnappers ripped strips from the boy's bedsheet, about 7-8 feet long, and used them to tie and gag their victim.

There was also an episode of "Rin Tin Tin" where Rusty was tied with (what looked like) strips torn from a sheet, but we never saw the sheet being torn, nor did we see Rusty actually being tied. We did see him being grabbed by the bad guy.

I remember my friends and I thought this was a neat idea, and bought used sheets for a quarter each at the Goodwill store. Naturally, our parents asked what we were going to do with them, so we said we were going to use them for bandages in our boy scout first aid kits (which was true). We just didn't say we were going to use some of them to tie and gag each other.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic