Sleepy bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Sleepy bondage

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Random question folks, I was recently having an interesting conversation with my girlfriend about her tying me up whilst I was asleep and vice versa. Now I am a really deep sleeper once I'm out I'm dead to the world virtually but I'm also quite sensitive to touch so I think it she started it I might wake up...

The real question I want to put to you is so do you think you could be tied up in your sleep or would you wake up?
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Maybe if I was tied up slowly and quietly I could be, but I'm fairly sensitive to quick and sudden loud movements and touches.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Me too, light sleep in my case.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

yes it can. I was tied to my own cabin bed during a Christian camp and was tickled when I woke up
Tie me up and have fun with me
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I've always wanted to fully explore this fantasy down the track. Unfortunately I think for most people it's simply not feasible without some serious game planning. Just an observation but most people who'd like to experience this are also the people most likely to have higher sensual reactions. I am a massively light sleeper and very sensitive to touch. Under normal sleep conditions I couldn't be tied up without waking.

Closest I ever got to something like this was at a Gymnastics sleepover when I was about 12. A couple of girls were drawing smiley faces on people as they slept. One tried to draw one on my feet, she got maybe a second and a half of contact before I jumped up and swatted at her. I thought it was a creepy crawly.

I fell asleep once while tied up if that counts :lol:
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

For sure I Will woke up haha. I woke up when my cat jumps on my bed and make some noise. But I would maybe pretent I'm a sleep to have som fun.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago Random question folks, I was recently having an interesting conversation with my girlfriend about her tying me up whilst I was asleep and vice versa. Now I am a really deep sleeper once I'm out I'm dead to the world virtually but I'm also quite sensitive to touch so I think it she started it I might wake up...

The real question I want to put to you is so do you think you could be tied up in your sleep or would you wake up?
no way haha i have sensitive ears and i think my skin is sensitive too. what i am saying is i wakeup quite alot. it takes alot of silence to get me to a long 8hr sleep
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Not something that I've really thought about much but I think that I'd wake up right away, could be wrong though!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Just a quick post to say thanks to everyone for replying to my post sorry for the lack of communication but it's interesting to check back and see your responses as I find them very interesting
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic