Bodyhose Cocoons Instead of Sleeping Bags

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

Bodyhose Cocoons Instead of Sleeping Bags

Post by Solarbeast »

I've recently gotten back into using my bodyhose cocoons to get the feeling of being trapped in a bag/mummified like you would be with a sleeping bag. Because I moved about a year ago, I had to get rid of my sleeping bag as it would not fit into my car with everything else. Now I have not had money to buy new sleeping bags, so I have had to use my bodyhose cocoons as a replacement. I also kind of like them better since they are more breathable, and you can tie yourself in them so that you are essentially bagged in them. I'm wondering if anyone else has used these for either form of bondage and how have you used them.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I just stumbled upon this topic here and want to pick it up again.

Stories about bondage in sleeping bags there are so many but stories in which the victims are packed with nylon pantyhose I find rarely or even not at all.

Admittedly, you can tie up women and men equally well in sleeping bags but men are perhaps often too big to be wrapped in pantyhose.

This topic is about bodyhose but tights have the advantage that unlike bodyhose they are always in the house and therefore can be used if you just have nothing else to tying up. If the tights should break in the process, because you have further secured them with tape, then it is also not as bad as if you use a specially purchased bodyhose.

Other advantages are that the bondage is not only very escape-proof, but also very comfortable for the victim, so that even a longer time can feel like a sausage. The tape for further security does not stick immediately on the skin, than on the pantyhose, which virtually forms a skin over the skin.

I have written an example story based on true events.

Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)

And here are a few pictures so you can imagine how it can look.

Source: Bondage Mischief via Twitter
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

I absolute love my nylon sleepsack.

It’s great being able to tie yourself inside and feel genuinely trapped!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Never tried these before, but they do look like they would be very comfy.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

Eeeeek my literal dream!
I love encasement, cocooning, mummification or just being wrapped up in general its so comforting and yet so defeating at the same time!

Plus tights, body hose and super long socks are the best material I just drool for them!

I need to get me a body hose as I use my tights to bind and encase myself

Even as a guy (femboy) I happily slide into these without issues!
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Ventisocks wrote: 1 year ago Eeeeek my literal dream!
I love encasement, cocooning, mummification or just being wrapped up in general its so comforting and yet so defeating at the same time!

Plus tights, body hose and super long socks are the best material I just drool for them!

As someone who started out as a sub who would imagine being caught in a spider cocoon, to a dom who likes seeing damsels tied up tightly I could totally see it being a perfect idea for anyone!
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

slavetickle wrote: 1 year ago

As someone who started out as a sub who would imagine being caught in a spider cocoon, to a dom who likes seeing damsels tied up tightly I could totally see it being a perfect idea for anyone!
I loooove spider webs!! It's like you're in my mixing eeeeek!!
But yeah I also love seeing precious prey squirm about as well ^w^
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Ventisocks wrote: 1 year ago

Lol yeah, back when I did bad selfties growing up I had a few scenarios in my head. Some where your standard fare, robbers, escape challenge, etc. But then I had the adventure pulp style ones like pirates or (like discussing her) giant spiders :lol:
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

Lol yeah, back when I did bad selfties growing up I had a few scenarios in my head. Some where your standard fare, robbers, escape challenge, etc. But then I had the adventure pulp style ones like pirates or (like discussing her) giant spiders :lol:
I still love those from way back when I first got into bondage to even right now!!
Fantasy bondage is by far my fav as it can't be done irl
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

I still love those from way back when I first got into bondage to even right now!!
Lol its always good to have an imagination. Especially back then when I just did selfties. TUGs is fun yes, but when you're alone a story helps.
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

Lol its always good to have an imagination. Especially back then when I just did selfties. TUGs is fun yes, but when you're alone a story helps.
Oh yeah imagination and stories have always helped, this is why I had to come on this site I saw everyone's ideas and kinks and DA with all its art too!

I used to self tie myself with lots of kung-fu belts and I would imagine it was a monster under the bed trying to ensnare me

Or I would roll the quilt up tightly like thick webbing cocoon
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Oh yeah imagination and stories have always helped, this is why I had to come on this site I saw everyone's ideas and kinks and DA with all its art too!

I used to self tie myself with lots of kung-fu belts and I would imagine it was a monster under the bed trying to ensnare me

Or I would roll the quilt up tightly like thick webbing cocoon
I wasnt too different :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic