Tied-Up Tuesday!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied-Up Tuesday!

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Happy tied-up Tuesday!

I know we all have bondage on our minds, so what thoughts are you having? Want to be tied up yourself? Want to tie someone else up? Both tied?!?

Location?
Items(s) used as restraints, blindfold, gag?
Outfit / costume / clothing?
How is the person (you or them) tied or restrained?
Tied to anything (chair, bed, pole…)?
Tickled? Tormented? Teased? Pleasured? Spanked?
Any other kinks or fetishes added in?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

This is a neat idea for a weekly topic.

On Sunday I had a particularly exciting self bondage session so that has been in my head these past few days. Before the session I made sure all my doors were locked and my security systems were active.
But I've found myself fantasising about an alternative reality where I forget to lock my doors and activate the security and a burglar breaks into the house and stumbles across me in the middle of my self bondage. After they quickly make a few simple adjustments to my situation I suddenly find myself entirely at their mercy and they're free to do whatever they want to me.
Last edited by WillHBonney 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

So. If I didn’t go to work on Tuesday but got tied up instead.

Naked. Leather cuffs on wrists, ankles and a collar. Tied spreadeagled to the bed, collar and cuffs attached to the corners with steel chains. Panel gag with built in ball, blindfold (Mindfold that has padding round the edge but lets you open your eyes underneath, yet remain totally sightless in the dark). Vibrating nipple clamps, (or low voltage/current ). And a nice vibrator to keep me occupied all day.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'll be going over to my TUG partner's place on Saturday. I'm definitely craving some bondage and likely I'll do a self bondage session in the next few days just to tide me over.

For the bondage, I'm going to be bound and gagged in a closet while in office attire: grey blouse, black pencil skirt, and black pantyhose. Got the inspiration from this picture I found on deviantart. I'm going to be tied up like this, except the gag will be an otm instead of an otn.

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ropeladygags
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropeladygags »

I most certainly would love to be tied up!

Ideal location would be in someone’s basement, complete with a lovely collection of bondage tools and things to tie me to (particularly chairs, support beams, benches, etc).
I’m partial to rope bondage and tape gagging, but am open to stuffing and OTM gags as well.
Ideal scenario would be for me to be in comfy pajamas. I don’t have many fancy outfits to speak of.
Wrists crossed behind my back and bound with rope. Rope wrapped around torso and shoulders and then weaved into an intricate chest harness to keep my arms secured to my upper body. More rope wrapped around my waist and wrists to further bind my arms to my body. Legs wrapped with rope at ankles, above and below knees, and thighs. Scarf or small sponge stuffed in mouth with a few layers of duct tape wrapped around my mouth to secure it.
I’d be open to switching it up a bit. Start in the chair, then move to the pole.
Surprise me with a wand at some point, of course.

I’d be open to switching places after my kidnapper has had their fill of tying up and gagging me. ;)
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Not really thinking about bondage at the moment since I'm battling a cold. Would like to be tied up on the floor and tape gagged once I'm better.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Interesting... "Tied-Up Tuesday" was going to be the title of the next part of an ongoing story I'm writing, but I guess I'll have to change the title of that part! That said, if I could be tied up every Tuesday, it would be for relaxation mostly. Location: my wife's bedroom, on her bed. I'd be tied-up, but first I'd be wearing my standard opaque tights, with a long sleeved mock turtlenecked leotard, and a tightly laced waist cincher or corset that is in turn finished off with a locking bondage belt. Ropes would bind my legs and feet together, bind my arms to my torso, and the whole thing strapped down tightly to the bed so I can't roll. Tap-gagged with my wife's dirty panties or socks stuffed in my mouth, with another dirty pair tied to my nose to be forced to smell her divine aroma. I'd be on occasion tickled, pinched, nipple twisted, and breath-controlled, but mostly left to myself (supervised) to meditate. It would ideally last 8 hours at least, if not longer if I could fall asleep safely (never have slept with a gag, as it is dangerous in RL, but one can dream it).

As for my wife, she could wear whatever she wanted and do whatever she wanted, even the cruellest thing I can imagine, which would be to release me. It is what I crave, for her to have total control over my bound body and mind. Too bad RL practicalities would limit time length and actual bound positions and outfits in which I can be kept for any extended period of time.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic