Leave the psychology at work Gemma? LOL

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Leave the psychology at work Gemma? LOL

Post by Gemscot »

Although we are sporting people, I do love to wear really tight jeans, and so do Katie (Paul's girlfriend) and Tina (Katie's younger cousin) who are part of our "TUG family". While I was expecting Isaac I virtually lived in my tracksuits and although I still wear them (particularly for going to/from the sports centre for swimming and karate, etc.), now i've got my figure back there's nothing I like better than a pair of really tight jeans! 8-)

I just wondered if anybody sees any connection between wearing tight jeans and enjoying being tied up, or will you say "leave the psychology at work Gemma!" :lol:

Gemma
:D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I would say leave the psychology at work Gemma :lol: I don't see much of a connection here... maybe the pressure on the legs feels a bit restricting and therefore remembers you on being tied up... but I don't think everyone who likes being tied up had to like tight jean and the other way round
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

It's just your thing, Gemma. Everyone who likes being tied up has that outfit that they just feel is most appropriate for being tied up in, just as some like their captives or captors in certain clothing. Just like how I am a sucker for girl wearing a bandana on her like the girl in my profile picture :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I'll leave the psychology at work and enjoys the games

Gemma
:lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic