Tied Together

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

I'd love to try being tied to someone else :D
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

I love being tied up with someone and I’ve got tons of experiences of being tied up with someone!

All of my favorite bondage sessions are when I am bound and gagged with my girlfriend.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

I have, a couple of times.

The first time was in high school; my best friend's boyfriend wanted to tie us together. She asked me, and repeatedly insisted she was fine with it, since we would both be dressed.

I remember thinking it was odd she would be okay with it, and I'm pretty sure I had it in my mind if I had a boyfriend (I didn't at the time) I wouldn't be happy with a request like that.

I also could tell he really, REALLY enjoyed tying me up. I assumed my friend couldn't tell, since, sitting behind me and blindfolded, she couldn't see him ogling me.

But, she did know, and our friendship cooled down. Eventuallym they broke up, though I don't know if that was the reason.

The second time, my husband tied me to a friend of ours who was very interested in bondage. I didn't mind since she was someone, I absolutely knew he wasn't interested in.

I really haven't thought a lot about being tied to anyone else (male or female). I would most likely do it, assuming my husband allowed it.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago I have, a couple of times.

The first time was in high school; my best friend's boyfriend wanted to tie us together. She asked me, and repeatedly insisted she was fine with it, since we would both be dressed.

I remember thinking it was odd she would be okay with it, and I'm pretty sure I had it in my mind if I had a boyfriend (I didn't at the time) I wouldn't be happy with a request like that.

I also could tell he really, REALLY enjoyed tying me up. I assumed my friend couldn't tell, since, sitting behind me and blindfolded, she couldn't see him ogling me.

But, she did know, and our friendship cooled down. Eventuallym they broke up, though I don't know if that was the reason.

The second time, my husband tied me to a friend of ours who was very interested in bondage. I didn't mind since she was someone, I absolutely knew he wasn't interested in.

I really haven't thought a lot about being tied to anyone else (male or female). I would most likely do it, assuming my husband allowed it.
Lucky you. Those sound like very fun experience.
Tiedandtickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedandtickled »

Oh yea, I’ve always wanted to be tied with my wife!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Always used to daydream about my girlfriend in high school and I being tied together. Would have been awesome if we could’ve been tied back to back, or any way a captor would choose.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

Hello, I Love being Tied With (meaning in the same situation but Not Tied To others) and my Favorite - being Tied To Others!!! (meaning being actually Tied TO another even more than one person!!) Either way, I LOVE it!!! :P
Sissypussi
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Sissypussi wrote: 2 years ago Hello, I Love being Tied With (meaning in the same situation but Not Tied To others) and my Favorite - being Tied To Others!!! (meaning being actually Tied TO another even more than one person!!) Either way, I LOVE it!!! :P
I've been coming round to the idea of being tied with! I like the idea of helplessly watching my partner and unable to help her..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic