Self Bondage Tips for Newbs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Self Bondage Tips for Newbs

Post by Minerva »

What would be some of your self bondage tips for people starting out here?

Personally, I'm a newbie to this, but the one thing I recommend for anyone tying themselves up for the first time, no matter the material, keep the tie simple. As much as you might be lusting for a more strict+secure tie, remember you can get stuck in some preety uncomfortable situations.
Always keep a safety escape, for obvious reasons. Knife,scissors, anything that's sharp, MAKE SURE THEY'RE IN REACH.

I'm also starting this topic out of self interest, because I'm searching for materials regarding self bondage, especially with tape, because I can't really find anything.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

My suggestion is to go slow and really think of all possibilities. Practically, legs are easy to tie. It is the hands that are the issue from getting the full bondage feeling.

I would suggest binding your legs with whatever you have or want and then use zip ties for your wrists. use 3 of them to fashion a pair of cuffs: one around each wrist, then a third one to link them together. Obviously keep a scissors nearby and importantly make sure it's good enough to cut through (perhaps practice on one first). Also for first run, cuff your wrists in front rather than behind until you are confident and competent enough to be able to cut them with them behind your back.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago My suggestion is to go slow and really think of all possibilities. Practically, legs are easy to tie. It is the hands that are the issue from getting the full bondage feeling.

I would suggest binding your legs with whatever you have or want and then use zip ties for your wrists. use 3 of them to fashion a pair of cuffs: one around each wrist, then a third one to link them together. Obviously keep a scissors nearby and importantly make sure it's good enough to cut through (perhaps practice on one first). Also for first run, cuff your wrists in front rather than behind until you are confident and competent enough to be able to cut them with them behind your back.
Personally, I've had one experience before. I sort of cuffed my wrists with tape. Turned out real ugly but it worked. One loop onto a supporting wrist, multiple loops around the other wrists, and then if you have elastic enough fingers, you can cut off the roll of tape. Voilla, tape cuffs.
Is there no way to tie up your wrists with tape?
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Sadly not. It's a puzzle I've yet to solve, especially if you have to get yourself out of it!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Belts are great because you can feel genuinely trapped with them, but it only takes a small application of force to get them off of you. I've belted my wrists to chairs before, felt genuinely bound, and then when I wanted to be done I just gave a sharp tug and they came right off.

Keep a phone nearby, if it gets so serious that you genuinely need someone to come help you then you need easy access to that. If possible, turn on voice commands.

Bandanas make great self-bondage gags. Much like belts, they feel secure and effective but are also very easy to remove when you want to be done.

Hope you enjoy!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Pseudonym wrote: 2 years ago Bandanas make great self-bondage gags.
One other thing on this point, DO NOT STUFF YOUR GAG! You need to be 100% sure that anything going in your mouth is gonna stay in place and won't end up down your throat. The idea of putting a sock in first can be appealing, but if you start choking on it then it might take a while before you can get it out, especially if you start panicking.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I usualy tie my ankles, under and above my knees with one piece of long rope. It's connected and you feel helpless. I always tie my chest with another rope (not to tight!). After I am use two options. Or I preper a rope for my wrests or the end of my chestie I tie my hands in front to the chestie. I gagg myself not really tight. Mostly I use a small sponge (With small I mean small!) and do a bit of duct tape over it. I have some more options, so if you would like you can pm me.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I have found ace bandages work great for self-bondage ties. They're stretchy enough you can tie your wrists behind your back, but they're stiff enough that when relaxed they feel real. You can even easily do self-bondage hogties with them!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

When I started doing self-bondage, I'd use my bathroom robe's belt, or my pant's belt, and later, when I started doing judo, my judo belts. At first, I would simply tie my ankles together and then just lay there on my bed pretending I was tied to the bed. I guess, without knowing better, I just naturally progressed slowly, trying to recreate the bondage experiences I've had in RL during TUGs with cousins. So after I got bored with just my ankles, (and had more judo belts) I would tie my knees too (just above the knees). These were simple ties, with no cinches, so I could always wiggle out of them. So when I got finally bored with just that, I would use whatever rope I could find to cinch my ankle binds and tie it off to the foot-board of my bed. Eventually, near the end of my kid years, I managed to also add a self-gag, using my own gym socks and some duct-tape over the mouth. I never tried to tie my hands (I'd just pretend they were tied.)

To minimize rope marks on my legs, I'd occasional sneak out a pair of my mom's tights from the laundry, and sneak them back in after my "self-game." That's how, even as a boy, I grew to love to wear tights and tight fitted clothes while bound.

That's the extent of my self bondage as a kid starting out. I went built up slow, trying to recreate some of the TUGs I got myself into when playing with my cousins. I could always untie myself super easily when alone, which was not entirely satisfying, so I'd turn it into a "competition against self" and see how long I could go before untying myself with each successive self-bondage session.

Once I became a young adult, and moved out, to live on my own, my self-TUGs became much more intricat, beyond newb advice, except for perhaps this on bit: don't get over confident, ever, in your ability to escape on your own. :!:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic