Gagged in Public

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Gagged in Public

Post by Transchick85 »

This may sound weird to some, but a gagged fantasy scenario I've come up with in my head lately involves shirtless guys and/or other girls wearing sports bras or bikini tops coming up behind me in public. They restrain and handgag me and either hold me like that in that spot or drag me through a crowd of people to a well populated spot to hold me in that restrained/handgagged position. I'm held like that for a good long while. People see what's going on and what is bring done to me, and despite all my struggling and mmphing they either keep walking or stare at the scene for a few moments before walking away. Others take pictures and/or videos of me being restrained and handgagged.

I also imagine scenarios where actress Kat McNamara gets restrained and handgagged from behind in public by a shirtless actor and dragged to a spot where she's held like that. Then she's bound and gagged in a public spot and the actor leaves her like that, bound and gagged on display. I came up with a scenario where Keegan Allen does this to her and he's wearing a pair of shorts with a shirt tied around his waist. She's tied to a tree on the sidewalk, gagged with the socks off his feet and her mouth is covered with Thick and Wide Gorilla Tape. Another one has her restrained and handgagged in public by boardshorts clad Leo Howard and Booboo Stewart. In this one she's bound and gagged to a bench on the sidewalk.

There's something about a fantasy of being restrained and handgagged in public, and no one seems to care or be concerned at what is being done to you. Then to be bound and gagged and left on display in public until someone frees you or you free yourself. But this takes a while and most people walking by either don't care, take pics/vids or they are too busy on their phones.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I know of a couple of scenarios.. one such as when Pussy Riot have their wrists tied in front of them and gagged while wearing balaclavas (I assume you may had seen photos of that). There is also a story I ready a while back, which was not posted in this group, where some girls on a night out get a boy to dress in female clothing, tie his wrists behind his back, gag him and walk with him down the street.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago I know of a couple of scenarios.. one such as when Pussy Riot have their wrists tied in front of them and gagged while wearing balaclavas (I assume you may had seen photos of that). There is also a story I ready a while back, which was not posted in this group, where some girls on a night out get a boy to dress in female clothing, tie his wrists behind his back, gag him and walk with him down the street.
I didn't hear about the Pussy Riot scenario, I went and google searched the images of that after I read your reply. The second scenario sounds kinky and interesting.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

While we've been homeworking during the pandemic, I've popped to the local minimart for things wearing my ball gag under my mask. Used the self service machine and nobody was any the wiser!

Gemma
:lol:
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago While we've been homeworking during the pandemic, I've popped to the local minimart for things wearing my ball gag under my mask. Used the self service machine and nobody was any the wiser!

Gemma
:lol:
That just goes to show that there is something positive to come out of the strict use of face masks 😄
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Pardon me for jumping in, but I've written and posted two F/F stories that feature being gagged in public as a central story element: What they can't see and it's sequel Secrets shared (plus the main characters of those stories make a cameo at the end of another of my stories, Roped in, with one of them - apparently - gagged in public.)
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Pardon me for jumping in, but I've written and posted two F/F stories that feature being gagged in public as a central story element: What they can't see and it's sequel Secrets shared (plus the main characters of those stories make a cameo at the end of another of my stories, Roped in, with one of them - apparently - gagged in public.)
Checked out you stories, absolutely loved them. Nice work.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Transchick85 wrote: 2 years ago Checked out you stories, absolutely loved them. Nice work.
Thank you! If you like F/F bondage, do check out my other stories as well - if you haven't already, that is...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic