I want to be tied up!!!!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
jim1987
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I want to be tied up!!!!

Post by jim1987 »

I really want to be proper tied up. For hours but i can not find anyone i know to do this. It's just tying me up and leaving me for a few hours. No harm in that. wish there was someone who would tie me up!!! Just be tied up and then i would write a story about it, in full detail. on here. how it was. my soft arms grabbed and me tied up. would be great. wish i could get it to happen. these are my legs tied up. on youtube.https://youtu.be/lh1CDGpxZMk, I know my YouTube clip is very short, apologize, if you would like a longer version, please let me know or i have put a roleplay in the roleplay section, if you like the clip. cheers.
Last edited by jim1987 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Same. I've been into TUGs and the like since I was a kid, but it's not easy to find a play partner. I have almost no experience IRL.
jim1987
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jim1987 »

True, no play partner. just someone who would enjoy tying me up and leaving me would be great.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Would love to be kept tied up and gagged for hours too. Although have never found someone to do it and also have moved to another area from when I last met someone, who I don't even think comes to this forum anymore anyway.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

I'm the same, would love to be tied up but no one I know seems prepared to do it right now!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Loved to be tied up too
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

I'd gladly tie up all of you! I know how you feel, been there... ;)

#nohomo
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

Where are you located Jim ?
Gagged_Miko
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagged_Miko »

Me too, it seems like such a simple thing to ask for, but so hard to find someone IRL who would do this, without thinking it is weird or something, it also requires a lot of trust.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

[mention]Gagged_Miko[/mention] I'd love to have a TUG-buddy too, but one who's into it because he wouldn't find it weird..! I'd also like to switch between being the captive or the captor so I guess there wouldn't be any trust issues..!

By the way, how exactly would someone "ask for it?"

I don't see any other way than opening up to your partner...
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Same, I'd love a tug-buddy who wouldn't mind being tied up as well every now and then or things getting sexual or platonic without any strings attached.
Ding5
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ding5 »

Me too! Would love to both try tying someone up or being tied up. Anyone in the western to central NY region message me. New to this and would want to establish trust. Male looking for female.
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

I understand the feeling, Ohio for me if anyone is looking. 🤷‍♂️.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

To nobody specific...

Problem wit requests like this, is that you ask for something, but no info is provided. If you just ask, 'I want to be tied up', I can go like 'Sure, I'll do that', but if you live 2 continents apart, my reply is not very useful as most people are not flying around the world all the time. Even if you state 'Ohio', that is still a lot of ground to cover.

And secondly, what are you looking for? Male, female, them, don't care? One off session, repeat offender? There are so many items that play a role that just asking for 'I want to be tied up' is too simple.

Websites like Fetlife are (possibly) a better way to get tied up. There are people on this site who used it and maybe can tell you more about their experiences.

Personally I have met up with other enthusiasts, but it is not something that happens often.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

jim1987 wrote: 2 years ago True, no play partner. just someone who would enjoy tying me up and leaving me would be great.
yeah, that would be sooo fun.
Ding5
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ding5 »

Short of having a partner to tie you up, does anyone have any suggestions for self bandage?
Thinking of getting an ice lock… I’ve never done self bandage in any way that I didn’t have an immediate east out, and it just isn’t giving me that feeling I need.
Thinking of getting a prostate stimulator to get me to the edge or help me orgasm, then punish myself after for it. I don’t have any experience with the stimulator, so not sure how it will work. Thinking of something like this: make myself wear a dildo gag and put my own cum on it before locking it on, then locking handcuffs behind me with the ice lock for 30 minutes. Then I will pay for my weakness in coming. Any other positions people like or punishment suggestions? Maybe nipple clamps thrown in too?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic