Secondary Bondage Attractions

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Lighting

I’m going to use Tom Holland as an example because he has naturally attractive arms, imo. I find lighting to be a very attractive embellishment to bondage and how someone looks. I love guys’ arms, and the way the light hits them at certain angles is something that doesn’t get focused on. Someone like Tom Holland has fine skin and fibrous muscles. The light casts a slight sheen on his skin, and shadows form along the muscle fibers adding definition to them. One of my favorite bondage positions is the wing tie – tying a guys’ arms so that they are bent, and the elbows move like wings. The ropes around the wrist and bicep, which keeps the arm locked in place force the arm into a flexing pose, also serve like a frame for the arm. Clenching his fist causes the muscle fibers in his forearm to flex, and the light bounces off his skin, making those defining shadows.

Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Short-sleeved tops or shirts always give me a little tingle. For me, the most basic expression of bondage is someone's hands tied behind their back. Basic, just enough rope or some cuffs to do the job. Seeing an attractive guy or woman in a snug-fitting shirt with short sleeves definitely gets my imagination going.

I also have a big "thing" for blindfolds. A scarf, a bandanna, or even a hooded jacket that looks like it might cover the eyes is a pleasant addition to my day.

Oh, and speaking of jackets and such: shiny nylon windbreakers, swishy nylon pants, and - oh so rare but such a treat these days - older-style shorts in shiny ripstop nylon? Be still, my beating heart!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I prefer girl next door tie ups so normal, casual attire is best for what I like. One of the best stories on this site for what I like, scenario and clothing, is Girlfriend To The Rescue by [mention]banshee[/mention] . That is also why I really like the All In The Family series by [mention]slackywacky[/mention] . I really don't get the crazy outfits, high heels, or overacting in videos. Not my thing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago One of the best stories on this site for what I like, scenario and clothing, is Girlfriend To The Rescue by @banshee
That's very flattering, thank you.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

great post, for me personally I'm attracted to women in tight office dress and heels, tight gym clothes, equestrian and turtlenecks.

when ever I see a women in those, my imagination start to play either them tying me up or I'm tying them up.

duct tape as well fire my imagination when ever I see it anywhere
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

There’s a couple of outfits I’m hoping my wife will let me tie her up and gag her in, one is the typical sexy secretary scenario, so a white blouse buttoned up so as to reveal plenty of cleavage, a tight pencil skirt that hugs her delightful ass, with some sexy matching lingerie underneath, complete with stockings and suspenders. Watching her writhe on the bed with her hands tied behind her back and her ankles tied while she moans and ‘mmmphs’ into either a cleave gag or an OTM gag would be so hot.

The other’s having her bound and gagged wearing her gym gear. She has a pair of skin tight black gym leggings that she looks fantastic in, especially when she pairs it with one of the Under Armour thongs I bought her, then she has a front opening sports bra that just zips up. Might be fun to gag her with her hairband too.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before on here, but when I was in 6th grade, a teacher punished me by making me stand up in class with my hands behind my back. Of course, my mind imagined myself with my hands tied behind my back, but this thread makes me wonder if anyone else in the class also imagined that.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

jone123 wrote: 1 year ago
duct tape as well fire my imagination when ever I see it anywhere
When I volunteer at festivals, most of us usually have a roll of duct tape dangling off our hip(attached to the belt with a zip tie and a carabiner hook). You'd probably like the look of 30-ish people walking around with that for a week.

We did, on multiple occasions get comments about tying people up with the duct tape, and/or people confusing the grey roles of tape with handcuffs.
So you are definitely not alone!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic