Secondary Bondage Attractions

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Secondary Bondage Attractions

Post by Stoutland395 »

Relating to bondage, there are certain looks, outfits, and even hairstyles that I see in people sporting that trigger that imaginative part of my brain. It's all fantasy, to see someone in public, in passing, and wonder what they would look like bound and gagged. To think of a scenario in which they might find themselves in bondage. Are there any mundane things that people do in everyday life that make you fantasize about tying someone up? One thing I love is seeing guys roll up their sleeves; a guy does it without any real thought behind it, but to me its one of the most attractive things a guy could do, and after seeing it I can't help but think about how nice his arms would look tied up.
Last edited by Stoutland395 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Maybe it's cause the first bondage video I ever watched featured it, but usually secretary attire will immediately make me think of bondage,especially if the girl is cute
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

[mention]Stoutland395[/mention], great post. Just looking around the forum over the years, there are always these sub-interests with TUGs. Some like certain attire, whether it be footwear, or socks; others like professional attire (suits for guys; skirts for girls) or gloves, down jackets, etc. so on and so forth.

I don't know if it's necessarily my driving force, but I always preferred folks in casual attire, whether it be jeans or shorts and a t-shirt. Again, not sure if the attire is what draws me to thinking about it or the person themselves, but always, they're in casual attire.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Yeah, I quite like casual attire in my TUGs. Just a guy in a nice, normal outfit can get me quite turned on. If anyone remembers TieGuyUK, a lot of his pics were very much "my speed".
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Any time I see a girl in leather trousers or wet look leggings, I imagine how they would be tying me up.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Sometimes when a woman is wearing strappy heels and sitting with her feet together, it looks like her feet are tied. I knew someone who had shoes fastened with thin rope instead of straps, those definitely made me wish she was tied up 😉
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

When I see a woman wearing leather trousers I instantly think that she's kinky and would definitely look good being tied wearing them. The same goes for the wet look leggings as mentioned before, but because of the ubiquitous nature of them now, I can't make the correlation in my head that the wearer is into bondage.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Mostly, things that make me think of someone being tied up involve using things that could tie someone up. Seeing someone use duct tape or rope, for instance. Other times, just the way a woman might stand. If a woman puts her hands together, or especially if she holds them behind her back, for instance. It usually helps if I'm bored, waiting in line maybe.

The only clothes that really make me think about it are women in knee-high boots, with either skirts or pants. I think being on this site is the reason that happens.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

With Girls I have it when they are wearing pantyhose, with boys when they wear a turtleneck (Girls also.) When I see they are sitting on the chair with arms next to the body of behind (Stretching) and if they are lening to something you can tie them up to.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

When the jocks are in uniform and the nerdy guys in their nerdy outfits
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

A lot of the common scenarios you see in stories are rooted in a fairly normal thing: a high school locker room, a frat party, things like that. So it makes sense that "normal world" things can be seen in relation to bondage happening.

Me personally, my favorite things are uniforms (police, sports, military) and candid HS/college-aged guys (so, normal clothes). So yeah pretty mundane stuff, at face value. I'm not a fan of the super contrived or fantastic stuff usually.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

This actually got me thinking more and though it may sound strange, now those small twin sized mattresses make me think of bondage....I always liked scenes involving one of those without sheets on the floor somewhere with some trussed up captive thrown on to one and tied up
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I can see people's like of "normal" looks. With guys, I love skinny jeans and gym shorts and plain t-shirts. I also recently figured out I have a thing for socks, particularly how nice they make a guy's legs look.

Something mundane I've also noticed makes me think of bondage is guys kneeling. I love unique bondage positions, and I find frogties very attractive. So seeing a guy kneel makes it easy for me to fantasize about him being stuck in such a position. Similarly, seeing a guy stretch - seeing him place his hands behind his hand, flex his arms, and puff his chest - it all makes me fantasize about him being tied up.

I've been perusing Pinterest in search of pics to edit for my DA account, and I came across a lot of Chandler Riggs gamer pics of him often flexing his arms while stretching. Even though I can't always work with them for edits, I can't help but save them to my file.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Stoutland395 wrote: 2 years ago I can see people's like of "normal" looks. With guys, I love skinny jeans and gym shorts and plain t-shirts. I also recently figured out I have a thing for socks, particularly how nice they make a guy's legs look.

Something mundane I've also noticed makes me think of bondage is guys kneeling. I love unique bondage positions, and I find frogties very attractive. So seeing a guy kneel makes it easy for me to fantasize about him being stuck in such a position. Similarly, seeing a guy stretch - seeing him place his hands behind his hand, flex his arms, and puff his chest - it all makes me fantasize about him being tied up.

I've been perusing Pinterest in search of pics to edit for my DA account, and I came across a lot of Chandler Riggs gamer pics of him often flexing his arms while stretching. Even though I can't always work with them for edits, I can't help but save them to my file.
Now there's no way I won't think "is somebody thinking of tying me up?" the next time I stretch in public.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

[mention]Kyle[/mention] Honestly, the thought that the guy I'm stealing a peek of might be thinking that is also very attractive, lol. I'll try to be very subtle with my glances, ;)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

It’s on my mind most of the time with almost every woman I see. “Would I like to tie her up?”

For me, the primary trigger is footwear. Nice heels or wedge sandals in particular
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Stoutland395 wrote: 2 years ago @Kyle Honestly, the thought that the guy I'm stealing a peek of might be thinking that is also very attractive, lol. I'll try to be very subtle with my glances, ;)
Being completely honest here, while I have had thoughts about tying someone up or being tied up by them in public before, I've never stopped to consider they might have the same thoughts about me until now. Or other people, for that matter.
surgicalorb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by surgicalorb »

Anytime I see a woman wearing shoes where the socks are exposed. She's instantly tied up in my mind.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Sometimes when I see someone dressed for cold weather I can’t help but imagine them in bondage. I think it’s the thick jackets, boots the woolly gloves, scarves and hat. It all looks quite restrictive and a lot of those items lend themselves well to tie ups. Particularly if they have the scarf wrapped around their chin and over their mouth like a gag.
Also when they’re wearing those long quilted jackets that a lot of women in the UK are wearing just now. Those ones that make you look like the michelin man and almost touch the floor. They look like a sleeping bag with sleeves.
Last edited by WillHBonney 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago Sometimes when I see someone dressed for cold weather I can’t help but imagine them in bondage. I think it’s the thick jackets, boots the woolly gloves, scarves and hat. It all looks quite restrictive and a lot of those items lend themselves well to tie ups. Particularly if they have the scarf wrapped around their chin and over their mouth like a gag.
Also when they’re wearing those long quilted jackets that a lot of women in the UK are wearing just now. Those ones that make you look like the michelin man and almost touch the floor. They look like a sleeping bag with sleeves.
The long winter coats do it for me too, for probably the same reason! Can hide a multitude of sins beneath too!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I love to see guys in shorts and med-length socks. Nikes are the most attractive to me for some reason.
Now that Summer/Fall is over, so is the season for shorts :( However! Now that Winter has arrived, so has the season for long coats
[mention]wannabetiedup[/mention] and [mention]WillHBonney[/mention] haha ;) For me, its the long sleeves! Dark hoodies are the best.
For those who are "subs" (I don't like those terms, but lacking a better description) who desire to be tied up and like the attention:
If you're a guy, be sure to wear some long sleeves on the off-chance I'm out sneaking glances. I will think about tying you up if I see you.
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

Stoutland395 wrote: 2 years ago Relating to bondage, there are certain looks, outfits, and even hairstyles that I see in people sporting that trigger that imaginative part of my brain. It's all fantasy, to see someone in public, in passing, and wonder what they would look like bound and gagged. To think of a scenario in which they might find themselves in bondage. Are there any mundane things that people do in everyday life that make you fantasize about tying someone up? One thing I love is seeing guys roll up their sleeves; a guy does it without any real thought behind it, but to me its one of the most attractive things a guy could do, and after seeing it I can't help but think about how nice his arms would look tied up.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who has this fantasy when seeing people in public, more of a passing thought though. I generally don't think of any details related to it.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

If I see a girl wearing leather pants I immediately think of having her bound and gagged. Also every time I see my girlfriend I wish I could tie her up!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

If I see a girl standing up or walking while holding her hands behind her back, I think of bondage straight off!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

We have an office manager at our church who is a little older but still quite attractive with great skin tone. One Sunday I was seated not far from her and behind her. Every time she stood she would clasp her hands behind her back and just remain like that. It made me wish I had some rope! :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic