Clothing items in bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Clothing items in bondage

Post by Tights tights tights »

Are there any of you hear who like the idea of using clothing items in tie ups? Without the use of any of the usual such as rope, tape, handcuffs, chains and/or straps etc? Purley just clothing items?

In the past I have seen many pictures of people having their
heads and bodies encased with tight shirts/tops, mouths stuffed with tights/stockings/socks/panties and tights/stokings pulled over their heads to hold in the stuffing. I have also seen videos of people having both their legs encased with one stocking.

Anybody here have done or like to use clothing items in bondage?
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was a boy, we sometimes tied each other up with our boy scout neckerchiefs, and with bandages from our first aid kits.

Drawscore
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

A classic one I've seen in like movies and novels is using belts to restrain ankles or wrists instead of rope, and it sounds like it's be pretty effective and cool-looking.

Also, using socks as make-your-own bondage mitts and to deny finger use is another classic.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Socks! Lol. But also ties, belts, torn t-shirts, and underwear are all useful for such endeavors. Great topic!
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

I use belts for my self-bondage.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Back when I lived with my parents, me and my girlfriend would use clothing items to tie each other up as we didn’t own any dedicated bondage items.
We used a whole bunch of different things. Dressing gown ties, scarves, belts, knee high socks etc.

I always enjoy seeing clothing items used for tie ups in pictures and stories as it suggests the captor has been forced to act spontaneously rather than plan out their methods.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pseudonym wrote: 2 years ago I use belts for my self-bondage.
Belts are a good source of bondage, sometimes even better than using the usual tie up items such as rope and tape ect. I particularly like black leather belts.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Lest we forget bandanas and scarfs are another clothing that can be used in a few different ways! :D
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Bandanas we used to gagged us and long socks to tie us.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

grayboxers wrote: 2 years ago A classic one I've seen in like movies and novels is using belts to restrain ankles or wrists instead of rope, and it sounds like it's be pretty effective and cool-looking.

Also, using socks as make-your-own bondage mitts and to deny finger use is another classic.
Belts are a good turn on when it comes to tying wrists and ankles, particularly black leather belts.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago
Belts are a good source of bondage, sometimes even better than using the usual tie up items such as rope and tape ect. I particularly like black leather belts.
One of the belts I used on myself in my profile pic is black leather.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
GhostTrain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GhostTrain »

Echo what some previous posters have said:
scarves,
belts,
dressing gown/bathrobe cord.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pseudonym wrote: 2 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago
One of the belts I used on myself in my profile pic is black leather.
I just had a close look at your profile picture after seeing this reply. Yea, looks good.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

These sorts of recommendations come in handy for travelling too. You don't want a suitcase of heavy bondage gear going through airport scanners, so the likes of bathrobe belts and long socks etc are infinitely less conspicuous, saving you potential embarrassment at the Terminal!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I can’t say I’d prefer it over rope, but I would use bondage-like clothing to tie up a woman if she wanted me to or if there was nothing else available. Stuff like panty hose, scarves, or bathrobe belts.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Nexus wrote: 2 years ago I can’t say I’d prefer it over rope, but I would use bondage-like clothing to tie up a woman if she wanted me to or if there was nothing else available. Stuff like panty hose, scarves, or bathrobe belts.
Panty hose sounds really good.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Socks make.good gags, tights and stockings.are.good to tie someone up, and accessories belts are.bread to restrain so.eone, scarves are.versatile.and gags , blindfolded or ties.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

I used to cut up old socks as a kid into strips and turn them into makeshift "rope" restraints by tying them together. It wasn't perfect, but it got the job done.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Socks make.good gags, tights and stockings.are.good to tie someone up, and accessories belts are.bread to restrain so.eone, scarves are.versatile.and gags , blindfolded or ties.
I've always loved the idea of being fully bound and gagged with nothing but tights. Belts are good too, especially straped round legs wearing black tights and boots.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

So many great items to use from around the house for tying and gagging..scarves, neckties, pantyhose, panties, torn bedsheets.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

With pantyhose you have very nice possibilities to tie someone up tight. Not only by using the tights like a rope to tie up with them hands, feet, knees, elbows and torso. You can also use pantyhose as a straitjacket by cutting a hole in the bottom part. The arms of the victim are put into the legs of the pantyhose and the bottom part of the pantyhose is pulled over the head so that it sits on the shoulders. The arms of the victim can then be pulled in front of or behind the body. The legs of the pantyhose are usually longer than the arms and reach over the victim's hands, so you can wrap them around the victim's stomach or back and knot them on the feet of the pantyhose on the other side. Further, larger tights can be used to hold the victim's legs together along their full length by pulling one leg of the tights over both of the victim's legs. If the victim is quite small and the pantyhose is quite large, then you can pull the leg of the pantyhose up to high under the shoulder and so also press the upper arms to the body. The other leg of the pantyhose can be used to secure the pantyhose against slipping down by tying it around the shoulders. Of course, because tights are elastic, you can use tape to further constrict the victim.

I actually experienced all this and wrote it down in one of my stories.

Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14351

Write me if it is as you imagine it or if you liked the story : )

Girlbondage
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Pantyhose are also good as mouth stuffing and as a gag to keep the stockings held in tightly.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

That's right. However, for gagging I prefer structureless cotton pantyhose. You can knot the bottom part of the pantyhose a little and stuff it into the victim's mouth. The legs of the pantyhose are then good for keeping the knot in the mouth by wrapping them around the victim's head and are still long enough to blindfold at the same time : )
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

i like the idea of just being able to grab anything lying around the house for a tie up
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

fungirlkatie wrote: 2 years ago i like the idea of just being able to grab anything lying around the house for a tie up
Like.stockings, scarves, belts, socks etc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic