Bratty Subs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bratty Subs

Post by SwitchStruggle »

In my opinion bratty subs are the best sub. I love tie up scenarios where the captive puts up a fight against their captor.

Does anyone else like Bratty Subs or do you prefer a different type of sub and if you do which kind do you prefer.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It's pretty hard to tie someone up, who doesn't want to be tied up. But a bigger and stronger 14 year old can usually tie up a smaller 10 year old without too much of a problem.

The way to solve the brattiness problem, is with a thick, tight gag, after you get the brat tied.

Drawscore
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

As a bratty sub myself I find the idea of fighting back wonderful.

Bratty bondage is a game. The fun comes not from 'loosing' as it may appear to some, it comes from 'loosing' on someone else's terms. If I had to be honest, being bratty is rather selfish and manipulative in principle. There are plenty of people who want to tie me up, and that's great! But I can't let them do it because I said so, it would be counter intuitive. The solution is to goad them into thinking I deserve to be tied up often by playfully annoying the crap out of them. Obviously you have to pick and choose who you are bratty to, some tops simply don't like brats. Others I don't even have to nudge because they're already two steps ahead of me :lol:

The two exceptions for me are:
'Community' minded bondage like performative bondage (Shibari etc.) where the act of getting tied up stems from a desire for all to enjoy. I get to be tied up and be beautiful, the rigger gets to make something beautiful, the audience gets to watch something beautiful etc.

If there is an expectation that something will happen after being tied up, like teasing or torture then I may feel more compelled to sit still long enough for a decent bondage scenario to occur.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] well said. Performance bondage (I've never done it) is like a creative art, for ing a human sculptor. Otherwise the bottom is being tied up for a real Asian n. In most role play the sub would not want to be tied up.

Most of my bond age fits your third point. When I'm tied up its usually a preludevtobsex, torment or torture, :D.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

I'm not opposed to completely subservient subs, and think that can be really hot too - but let's face it, it is really hot when a gagged person tries to complain, and when a tied up person struggles. It makes it more playful, and even light-hearted, so I like resistance/brattiness a lot.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Its much more fun to see a captive fight back against her bonds.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago As a bratty sub myself I find the idea of fighting back wonderful.

Bratty bondage is a game. The fun comes not from 'loosing' as it may appear to some, it comes from 'loosing' on someone else's terms. If I had to be honest, being bratty is rather selfish and manipulative in principle. There are plenty of people who want to tie me up, and that's great! But I can't let them do it because I said so, it would be counter intuitive. The solution is to goad them into thinking I deserve to be tied up often by playfully annoying the crap out of them. Obviously you have to pick and choose who you are bratty to, some tops simply don't like brats. Others I don't even have to nudge because they're already two steps ahead of me :lol:

The two exceptions for me are:
'Community' minded bondage like performative bondage (Shibari etc.) where the act of getting tied up stems from a desire for all to enjoy. I get to be tied up and be beautiful, the rigger gets to make something beautiful, the audience gets to watch something beautiful etc.

If there is an expectation that something will happen after being tied up, like teasing or torture then I may feel more compelled to sit still long enough for a decent bondage scenario to occur.
I 100% agree
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

On the rarer occasions when I do take a more dominant role, I do like a bratty sub. A person being annoying and then taking that person, controlling them and tormenting them, and probably shutting them up; that scenario is quite appealing to me. And it feeds so well into the "punishment the sub actually likes" thing that happens so much.

Weirdly though, I don't tend to be that bratty when I'm subbing. Maybe a little bit with the right people, but I don't default to it.
PilotDrew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PilotDrew »

I don't know what it is, but I absolutely LOVE when a sub is specifically hogtied but not gagged and are speaking their mind to no end. Just the sight of a hogtied woman rambling on about her predicament almost exaggerates her situation even more than it would have gagged.
Phantom1905
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantom1905 »

Gotta love bratty subs. Nothing like forcing them to be quiet while they fight back (consenting of course.)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Love the brats yelling better to gag them.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I wouldn't exactly call them brats, but I definitely like the idea of tying up the more "alpha" leaning guys who like to play the bravado. I see it mostly in younger guys who still have that emotional desire to come off as cool to their peers. They get loud, confident, and often annoying. Love the idea of providing them a humbling experience by tying them up in some fashion. An angry look of defiance is in their eyes eve when they're completely bound and gagged and helpless. I could watch a guy with that kind of attitude struggle in a hogtie for hours while trying to hurl insults at me through his gag.
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Maybe "bratty" isn't the same word I use, but I like it when the guy being bound is defiant. Won't go quietly, etc. etc. Of course there's the problem of it being difficult to tie someone up who is so unwilling, so usually it involves either some roleplay (they do actually want to be tied up but then start acting like they don't) or some force (knocking them out, having a large group of strong people or something like that) until the ropes are on. But we can get there eventually.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I love it when a person is overpowered and tied up against their will. The person resists as best he can, but bit by bit he loses control over his body until he can only gyrate with his hands tied behind his back or bounce his feet up and down. It is so humiliating to be overwhelmed against one's resistance.

I also find it great when the tied person tries to free himself. She fights as well as she can against the restraints and doesn't give up. But in the end she has to realize that the knots and bindings still sit exactly as they were tied.

That's why my stories are practically always about these scenarios : )
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I don't know if I'd use the term "bratty" either, but I don't understand why you wouldn't at least put up some sort of a struggle, fight back at least a little bit. If I tied someone up, I hope they do it a little, and I would if I was the one tied. There may be a few times I wouldn't, but they are definitely exceptions to the rule.
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

I am a bratty sub and I love it.
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

I love it when my “victims” are like this, makes it more fun to tie them up and actually make it a challenge. I love having to force a gag into somebody because I am sick of hearing them shout for help.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Bratty Subs Make Things More Fun
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago As a bratty sub myself I find the idea of fighting back wonderful.

Bratty subs are my favourite kind. Struggle and loss of agencie are big factors for me so the bratty ness is a part of struggle and on the path to submission ultimately.
I like the perspective from the bratty subs pov thanks Lottie!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic