Psychological bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Xdresscaptive
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Psychological bondage

Post by Xdresscaptive »

This is a forum for anyone who can sympathize on some level with this idea or something similar. But has anyone who enjoys being tied up ever wished they were so badly, that all you do is take the position? With no restraints or anything, just get into whatever bondage position you feel like being in, and imagining yourself in restraints of any kind? Where as the forum title suggests, it’s more psychological than it is physical?

Personally I myself have done this. And I have done this with numerous different scenarios and things in mind. I’m just wondering if there’s anyone else on here who can sympathize with that?
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

I have certainly tried hypnosis bondage as well as ASMR bondage roleplay videos on youtube and elsewhere, if that's what you mean! So, yup, they sure are fun. And quick and private. Different people do have different susceptibility to hypnosis and suggestions. I don't think I'm as easily hypnotizable as you, so I definitely need a bit of flow/trance-like-state to be able to experience what you describe. But this aspect certainly is fun, and I would only wish if there were more videos, more varied, and of longer lengths.
Oh, so you love the vulnerability that comes with being tied up? And the teasing? Good, see you on discord at tk#0805
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I did a hypnosis video that was supposed to simulate a spread eagle position, and I got to say, there were times during the video that it felt like I was restrained. There was one part in particular where I had to move my arms slowly out and above my head where I could have sworn someone had tied my arms and was pulling them back.

I also sometimes like to put my hands behind my back while looking in the mirror, imagining I've been tied up.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Xdresscaptive
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xdresscaptive »

Indeed those ideas certainly play into the idea behind this post. Anything that triggers your mind in some way that allures you to your inner most susceptibility counts.
I myself create numerous scenarios in my head whenever I’m dressing up. Sometimes when I’m dressed in regular female clothes I imagine I’m just a girl home alone only to have a burglar break in and tie me up, or that same scenario only I’m just my crossdressing male self since both ways still triggers my inner rope bunny. But when these ideas take strong enough hold of my submissive side, I sometimes find myself stopping what I’m doing and going along with my fantasy. Maybe the burglar quickly ties me up and gags me and hogties need on my floor. Next thing I know I lay on my floor in the hogtie position and I keep my lips sealed like I’ve been tape gagged.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Every so often I find myself laying on my stomach, hands behind my back, and feet in the air. Simulating a hogtie. If I relax enough, I'll believe it's real. :D On numerous occasions, I've been unable to change positions. Having convinced myself that I'm actually hogtied. :P I love when that happens.
Hogtied and loving it
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Hypnosis is somewhat fun if you do right
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

There are a lot of bondage hyonosis videos online which i sometimes watch and partake in
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I'm not sure if I'd call it meditation, self-hypnosis, or whatever, but I do a lot of air travel, and I tend to fall asleep easily about 10 seconds after the takeoff roll starts. I bring a sleepmask, as do usually a dozen or so other passengers. I usually wear earplugs or noise-blocking earphones. And if it's even a little cool, I'll wear a light jacket or something. Being blindfolded, unable to hear, and imagining that my hands are restrained in the pockets of the jacket makes it easy to imagine that I'm tied up and unable to move. It's both relaxing and leads to fantasies of scenes that might happen or memories of ones that I've enjoyed. And, bonus, I usually feel rested and very relaxed when I do arrive wherever I'm going.

Long-distance train travel is a rarity here in the US, but my brief visits to europe make me think it's a good way to turn boredom into something better.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

This thread kinda got stuck on hypnosis. That ain't what I gathered from the initial post. What I said about it has nothing to do with hypnosis. I can literally convince myself I'm tied up sometimes. (Without actually being tied) I'm actually curious myself if anyone else has been able to do that.
Hogtied and loving it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic