Random question

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TieMeUpPls

Random question

Post by TieMeUpPls »

So this might be kind of a weird question but I figured a bunch of bondage enthusiasts like myself may be able to help. My whole life, I’ve only been sexually and romantically attracted to women. However, one of my bondage fantasies has been to be tied up by a gay guy (preferably older than me with a lot of bondage experience). In these fantasies, I’m usually naked and although it’s not too sexual in nature, I always imagine being touched a little against my will. Is that weird?
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Not weird at all! I´m also straight, but don´t mind being tied up by another man.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Not weird at all. I'm 100% straight yet but I've had this fantasy/thought in the past.

Personally, I think its the idea of really and truly losing control and being helpless in bondage when you have no choice over who your captor is and what they can do to you.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Not weird at all, I'm a straight guy and I have the same fantasy. Would also enjoy being on the other side of that equation tbh, but definitely more interested in being tied in that one.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Yeah haha I guess my arousal comes more from the bondage itself and being helpless to stop my captor from doing what they want to me
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Not weird at all. Guys tied me up all the time.
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

I have the same desires. It’s about losing control. That seems so sexy to me.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'm a straight guy and I'd enjoy having another man tie me up.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Totally normal sounding to me.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Maybe this is necro-posting, but I wanna throw my two cents in since none of the answers feel satisfying enough.
TLDR: No.
Long answer:
There is nothing weird about your question and your fantasy. Sexuality and orientations are f l u i d. Like, really fluid. I've met plenty of straight girls who want to tie me up and who wanted to be tied up by me, including sexual stuff. They still call themselves straight, why? It's simply that they identify themselves that way. I'm like 60% gay 40% straight, I could probably say I'm just gay and most people wouldn't notice (I visibly thirst over girls a lot more than guys), but I don't, because I acknowledge the straight part of me is integral to me.

You might be like 5% gay and 95% straight, so why acknowledge that gay part of yours?

Also, to be frank here, you're describing a non-con scenario here, and considering we don't define our sexual orientations by our non-con desires, I'm just temtpted to say you're 0% gay. You just like the humiliation of being used by someone that doesn't attract you.

I hope this massively overcomplicated answer helped, even if its' like...
3 months late.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

To add to what Minerva perfectly explained, as a society we feel the need to label our sexuality and organise it into categories simply to make sense of it... Because frankly, sexuality is a very chaotic and confusing part of human nature.

All through my adolescence I identified as straight while being in complete denial that I liked guys and wanted to tie up/be tied up by them, now I proudly own my bisexuality.

At the end of the day, the only opinion that matters on your sexuality is YOURS. Labels don't REALLY mean anything at the end of the day. You wanna be straight? Awesome! You wanna be something else? Fantastic! It doesn't matter, fantasise about what you wanna fantasise about, that's all you regardless of how you label it. 😊
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I appreciate both of those answers! The truth is that I’ve only ever been attracted to girls and even when I fantasize about being tied naked by a guy, I wouldn’t want too many sexual things to happen. I guess, like was said, it’s the thought of being helpless and unable to stop someone from doing whatever they want to me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic