If i could tie you up....

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

If i could tie you up....

Post by Stef »

So how would you like to be tied up? This is my stuff (I have plenty more)

Let's just say that i was willing to tie you up for your pleasure... How would you like me to restrain you?

Last edited by Stef 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

It's impossible to upload an image... ? I don't know why
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Would love for you to tie my wife and I back to back. Rope wrapping our bodies together and sticky duct tape keeping our mouths tightly sealed
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Can I be tied up with the couple above please.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I'd like a tight hogtie and stuffed cleave style gag. After making sure I can't get out, just leave me for my gf to find :D
Hogtied and loving it
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I like to be completely mummified with strong duct tape.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

I would also like to be tied with [mention]JulieG[/mention] and [mention]Tapedupcouple[/mention] if they're cool with that.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I can think of many ways I would like to be tied, but I settle for something simple but terrifying:

Could you please blindfold me, take me out in the forest a rainy night, tie me to the ground in an extremely tight spread-eagle and leave me for a few hours?
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Pseudonym wrote: 2 years ago I would also like to be tied with @JulieG and @Tapedupcouple if they're cool with that.
That would certainly be fun, all of us getting snatched up like right out of a scooby doo episode
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

I've always been a fan of the hogtie, so I guess that would be... "appreciated"!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tied to a chair with an otm gag :) .
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

Taped to a chair, wrists behind my back. Body to the chair, ankles and maybe knees taped to each chair leg. And if you've run out of tape from that maybe something different for the gag :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

rescueme wrote: 2 years ago Sound like fun!

I would like you to use plenty of rope to leave me totally helpless. Rope around my wrists .elbows around my body pinning my arms to my torso. Then my legs roped at my ankles. Calves. Obove my knees and around my thighs.

Then I would like a nice effective gag. Perhaps a large clean cloth shoved in my mouth and kept in place with a bandana cleave gag :)
You like being tied exactly the way I would like to do it! Welcome! I am always up for a chat!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

rescueme wrote: 2 years ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 2 years ago
rescueme wrote: 2 years ago Sound like fun!

I would like you to use plenty of rope to leave me totally helpless. Rope around my wrists .elbows around my body pinning my arms to my torso. Then my legs roped at my ankles. Calves. Obove my knees and around my thighs.

Then I would like a nice effective gag. Perhaps a large clean cloth shoved in my mouth and kept in place with a bandana cleave gag :)
You like being tied exactly the way I would like to do it! Welcome! I am always up for a chat!
Hey there mister!

Thanks for saying hello. Would love to chat when I can access pms here!
Good question. I just tried to send one but it failed…I believe
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

rescueme wrote: 2 years ago

Hey there mister!

Thanks for saying hello. Would love to chat when I can access pms here!
Good question. I just tried to send one but it failed…I believe
Rules: we decided to restrict access to private messages to only those users that have made their first 10 posts.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

A somewhat simple one I suppose (I’m simple ha!)

Tight handgag from behind pinning me against a counter or wall etc.
Then force me into a chair. Thin rope behind back (hands), duct tape feet to chair, wrap tie around chest (tape or rope), and either a cleave gag (bandanna or scarf, but tightly) or tape (duct, but not wrapped around).
Hope that makes sense. I’m excited thinking about it.
Mmmppphhh!
Sincerely,
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I would prefer being caught off guard by surprise and tied up.

In such a scenario I would like to sit in a wooden chair and have my wrists tied securely behind my back, behind the back of a chair. My legs tied together above the knees. My ankles tied together. Then rope run from my wrists to my ankles, pulling my wrists down and my ankles back very securely. Also having my arms tied to the chair would be good. I would like to be left like that for an extended period after being taken by surprise.

Alternatively, I would like my hands bound securely palm to palm in front, my legs and ankles bound as above, then a rope run from my ankles to my wrists, drawing them together and putting me in a tight front hogtie, by surprise. I was tied that way once and it was amazingly restrictive and impossible to escape, or even move much.

A hogtie with my hands tied behind my back would also be good but the front hogtie is preferred because I can actually see my bound wrists but, if done right, can't reach any knots.

Maybe left that way for 2 or 3 hours with no idea when I might be freed.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Can I be tied up with the couple above please.
I’m in too, please.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Stef wrote: 2 years ago It's impossible to upload an image... ? I don't know why
Because of the cost of hosting lots of images, we were asked to post links.

My favorite ways to be tied: to a chair, to a post, and mummified and tied down to a ladder or futon frame (as you see in my avatar picture).
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

I would like to be invited to your place as a friend but then being held by you with a threat of a taser or pepper spray. You force me to strip down to my underwear and then tie me to a chair:

Hands parallel behind the chair tied with rope, secured to a rung between the chairlegs. Elbows tied with rope and connected to my chest.

My ankles crossed and also tied with rope, connected to the same rung as my hands, forcing my legs under the chair unable to touch the ground. My thighs spread apart and tied to the chair leg on either side.

A tight belt securing my waist to the back of the chair.

Finally, a generous ball of cloth (slightly damp because nobody likes a dry mouth) stuffed into my mouth, first sealed with a strip of tape and then a full wrap around 5 times over it. Ear plugs, hood and a collar for the full sensory deprivation.

The only way to improve on this would be showing me another person that you have already tied up in the same way right before you do the same to me next to them.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

I'd love to be tied with lots of rope to a bed, my hands bound together and put above my head with my legs up. I'd want to be tied well enough that I couldn't shake around too much. I'd want to be gagged with my socks and then a thick cloth as a cleave gag.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Sat on a chair, hands behind my back, arms tied to my sides, thighs and ankles secured together and a ball gag.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic