How It All Started

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How It All Started

Post by pupHoudini »

……………………………..
Last edited by pupHoudini 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
- HOUDINI -
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Well, pupHoudini, I'm sure that there are many who would like to read about your first experience. Bring it to us, please.

Ebascoray
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

Thanks [mention]Ebascoray[/mention] I definitely will! I look forward to sharing as many of my experiences as I can.
- HOUDINI -
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

pupHoudini wrote: 2 years ago Thanks @Ebascoray I definitely will! I look forward to sharing as many of my experiences as I can.
Please do!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]pupHoudini[/mention]
Welcome onboard, buddy!
Glad to see you following my Tumblr.
Looking forward to getting to know you and coming across your posts and comments over the coming weeks and months.

Happy holidays!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I was eight. My best friend was sleeping over. We were down in the basement, watching TV, and a kid got tied up by bandits.

I joked "I could get out'a that easy!"

My friend tied me up. and I couldn't get out.

Drawscore
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and Happy Holidays to you too!
Last edited by pupHoudini 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
- HOUDINI -
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

Wow [mention]drawscore[/mention] I bet you had a blast! The best bondage IS real bondage, no escape :)
- HOUDINI -
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

pupHoudini wrote: 2 years ago Wow @drawscore I bet you had a blast! The best bondage IS real bondage, no escape :)
We got some of our other friends from our cub scout den, and played "tie 'em up" 2-4 times a month. At that age, none of us were any good at getting loose. Not too good at tying, either. As we got older, and graduated into boy scouts, we got better, and played more often. It tapered off when we got to 15-16.

Drawscore
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Someone else who remembers the old site. Those days feel like a lifetime ago.

Anyway, as far as how I got into all of this, I can't point to one thing. It was a combination of factors. Books and tv shows where heroes were captured fascinated me. I liked the thrill of someone being completely helpless and either having to be rescued or somehow finding a way out of it. I liked the kind of stories that tended to lead to someone getting kidnapped: detective stories, Ninja Turtles, later on spy and crime fiction. I'm still into a lot of that (well, maybe not the Ninja Turtles).

I didn't have a lot of experiences growing up. I did play a few games with kids in the neighborhood where someone would get caught and taken prisoner. I was the youngest so it was often me. It was a bit frustrating because I always wanted it to be the girl close to me in age. There was one incident that stands out where I was tied to a pole for a few minutes. Some of the specifics are a little fuzzy now, but the basic experience is still in my mind. It was odd, annoying to be tied up, but also strangely a thrill. Unfortunately, it didn't happen much.

I found the old blue site back in 2003, searching out of curiosity. It was a surprising discovery.

Things have changed over the years, but the basic, simple thrill is still there. It does come and go a bit, but I suspect it won't ever really go away.
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

[mention]Kyle[/mention] Thank you for sharing! I definelty understand what you mean. I have a collection of books, movies, and TV shows, anything including bondage. Deadpool comics (he sure loves duct tape), Hardy Boys novels, different movies, and tv series on dvd. Not only does having references expands one's imagination for real, consensual, experiences for sure. BUT it also is just fun to read, watch, and imagine being in those predicaments. I didn't have a TON of tug experiences growing up either but lucky enough to have a hand full to get me started and get slight fulfilment. To be honest, some of my planned experiences were inspired by stories on the old site!
- HOUDINI -
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

My interest in TUGS probably began from a few sources…from cartoons, it was Daphne from “Scooby Doo” and Penny Gadget from “Inspector Gadget”. When I noticed them getting tied & gagged regularly, it sort of stuck out in my memory.

Then I started to notice damsels-in-distress in other media, and that’s when it became a fascination.

The other earliest live-action example was from the original “That Darn Cat”, when a lady got herself kidnapped, and tied to a chair with an OTM gag.
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

[mention]Detective-Gag[/mention] You know, I almost forgot about the scene on That Darn Cat. Are you referring to the 1965 film or 1997?
- HOUDINI -
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

The original 1965 film!

At the beginning of the movie, two goons had kidnapped a lady from a bank they robbed, and were keeping her tied to a chair & gagged with a white handkerchief.

It was the first instance of an actual kidnapping scene, for me, I think.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Ransom the movie. Seeing the boy taped. And of course Aladdin and the Hardy Boys
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Like many other people, certain stories (mostly on TV shows) piqued my interest even at a rather young age. This eventually bought me to YouTube, where I found quite a few tied up videos. As the years went on my interest persisted and I found other websites with more to offer. And as I grew up, this partially developed into a ... different kind of interest.

I didn't really have any practical experiences as a kid. Well, until I started trying self-bondage.
TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TulHakkar »

well when i was really young i saw a scene from a soap opera on tv, i don't remember the name of the show but it was a part where a young woman was kept bound and cleave gagged on a little girl's room filled with dolls and she was being held hostage and taken care of by a literal little girl which she even taunted her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic