Recreating Media?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 1729

Recreating Media?

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

If you could reenact one bondage/capture scene from any form of media (book, movie, TV show, etc), what would it be? And you can only pick one!
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

The scene from While the clock ticked.
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

Yaaaaaaas! That's SUCH a classic!
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

yes I love it :)
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Aladdin
gagged-cowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged-cowboy »

A couple in distress scene from Meet Me Tonight starring Valerie Hobson
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

Julian wrote: 5 years ago If you could reenact one bondage/capture scene from any form of media (book, movie, TV show, etc), what would it be? And you can only pick one!
Web Cam Girls, the last few scenes.
Like breast bondage.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'd definitely like to recreate chapter 18 of [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s "On Vacation" story.
http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... =75#p14875
More specifically, I would've taken the role of the main character's oldest cousin and fooled around with the main character, exactly as described in the story 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Suzy_Qty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzy_Qty »

Nancy Drew and the Mystery at Lilac Inn

Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 5 years ago Aladdin
As great as that scene is to me, I don't know if I like the whole nearly drowning part!
gagged-cowboy wrote: 5 years ago A couple in distress scene from Meet Me Tonight starring Valerie Hobson
Love that scene! Did you know they made another version called "Eight o'clock tonight" as tv show based on plays? Joan Collins plays the damsel and she is wearing lingerie. Can't remember which I liked more and I cannot find a clip online of it sadly.
Suzy_Qty wrote: 5 years ago Nancy Drew and the Mystery at Lilac Inn

I kind of like those scenes where the captive is only gagged, but so in the power of their captors that they don't need to be tied up. Based on the description of the book, she gets nabbed, put in a sinking ship and left to die but is saved by the coast guard. Sounds like a great scene. Do you know if this only occurs in the 1930s version or if it also occurs in the later 60's version?

Personally i'd like to reenact this scene;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z9Krfckn0A&t=4s

Being stripped and bound face to face with a beautiful stranger sounds pretty fantastic.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Teenage mutant ninja turtles where the boy is bound and his feet is tickled except the person bound and tickled will be me not a child.
Tie me up and have fun with me
gagged-cowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged-cowboy »

Handsome Scoundrel wrote: 5 years ago
gagged-cowboy wrote: 5 years ago A couple in distress scene from Meet Me Tonight starring Valerie Hobson
Love that scene! Did you know they made another version called "Eight o'clock tonight" as tv show based on plays? Joan Collins plays the damsel and she is wearing lingerie. Can't remember which I liked more and I cannot find a clip online of it sadly.

I saw the scene with Joan Collins as well. You can find both here:
https://desolationangelsdamselsindistre ... ?q=meet+me
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

gagged-cowboy wrote: 5 years ago
I saw the scene with Joan Collins as well. You can find both here:
https://desolationangelsdamselsindistre ... ?q=meet+me
Thanks, I forgot all about that great site!
It's always great to see some light-hearted DID scenes amidst all of this snuff-film stuff working it's way into mainstream media. Comedy scenes are great, a few of my runner-ups are the scene with Leslie Nielson and the other male actor in Naked Gun 2.5 (the scene with priscella presley at the end is a huge bonus!) and Anna Kendrick's scene from Mr. Right. Honorable mentions for A Bad Idea Gone Worse and Red.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Rick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rick85 »

I'd like to recreate that certain scene from Surrender where Michael Caine is tied together with Sally Field face-to-face and nude.

BDSMFanBoi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BDSMFanBoi »

The scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, chapter "Blood, Flesh & Bone", when Harry gets bound and gagged to the tombstone of Voldemort's father!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic