Choose a fantasy scenario

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Choose a fantasy scenario

Post by Stef »

This is a post from the old site recovered thanks to [mention]Soraka[/mention]

I'll write down some short fantasy scenarios and and i'd like all of you to choose your favorite and comment for any ideas, or possible endings! You have to excuse my English as i'm from Greece. I tried not to add many details, leaving them for your imagination! Ok here we go;

1) You're a boy. You live in a big, old farm house which consists of two floors and a basement with many rooms, a big yard and even a barn. It's isolated but not entirely; there's an other house nearby making its owner, your only neighbor. He's older than you and lives by himself. Due to the isolation, you two are hanging out a lot, mostly in your place. One afternoon you confess him everything about your love of being helplessly tied up at someone's else mercy and ask him if he could tie you up. He admits that "it sounds fun" and aggres. He takes you to your little barn house, which has a large variety of ropes, and ties you up in a tight hogtie using very much rope, and gags you with lots of duct tape around your head. Then he blindfolds you with his scarf, turns off the small light and leaves closing the wooden door behind him saying "Goodnight, I'll see you again tomorrow pal! We should do this more often". You realise that you're alone in your barn house with tons of hay around, totally helpless, not able to move or scream for help, (no one could hear you anyway) and you're going to spend the night there or even more time, depending of your captor's mood. Struggling is pointless.

2) Your either a boy or girl. You live by yourself in a apartment, in a big crowded city. Your apartment is rather small and it's on the first floor. You just entered your place all sweaty after worked out at the gym and, suddenly someone who was already inside, handgags you with his gloved hand and tells you to do as he says otherwise he will harm you. You nod you agree and he commands not to say a word. He then grabs some coils of rope and a few of your belts, and ties you on a chair pretty good. Chest against chair with belt, hands behind your back with rope and your feet dangling tied of the back of the chair. He proceeds to gag you with your sweaty worn socks, your resistance is futile and he forcefully stuffed them in your mouth. He then ties a cloth around your head tight so you won't be able to spit out the socks. You stay there quiet and frightened while he spends some time stealing. Then he leaves from the front door, leaving it a bit open. You're now helplessly chairtied and alone, and trying to make any noise for anyone to come and rescue you as you realize you're unable to reach your phone. It's late at night and probably everyone is asleep by now. You're struggling hard.

3) You're a girl. You live with college roommate, a few hundred meters away from university. You often do self bondage and have a nice box of bondage equipment, but she doesn't know anything about. She tells you that he/she's visiting a friend for the weekend, and she's gonna be out of town until Sunday afternoon. When Saturday night comes, you open your box and think of what to do. The box contains a few ropes, 2 pair of handcuffs, 2 pair of legcuffs, and one medium sized red ballgag with a chin strap too. You decide to tie yourself up in your bed (double bed). You strip to your underwear and after you put the ballgag on and assuring a a key is in place (using an ice-release method), you blindfold yourself and cuff your hands to the posts. You're now cuffed in a spreadeagle position, ballgagged and blindfolded enjoying yourself until you hear voices followed by the door. It's your roommate with her friend who happen to open your door to ask you to join them for a drink. They're shocked seeing you, and you're embarrassed. Realizing then, that you did this to yourself, they take away your key, and after they tease you by tickling you and making you smelling your dirty sneakers and their feet. They leave you there giggling and they're stating that they're gonna watch a movie in the living room and return to torture you later. In the meanwhile they use a vibrator which turns on at random times and speed. You're smiling and drooling in excitement.

4)You're a teenage girl, daughter of a very rich businessman. You live in a big luxurious house. It's late and you're sleeping while suddenly you feel something being pressured really hard on your mouth, it smelled weird. As you immediately open your eyes, you see one masked man pressuring a chloroformed cloth against your nose and other two quickly and violently turn you around and tie your hands and feet using zipties. You try to scream, you can't. Only mmmphing sounds not loud enough for your parents to hear. You lose consciousness. You wake up after a while in a truck of a moving vehicle realized that it wasn't a nightmare, you were kidnapped! Your hands were tied up behind your back, your feet also, your legs and knees too, and all with zipties. Impossible to get out and impossible to scream as your mouth was stuffed with a cloth which was also ziptied to around your head. When the car stopped after a while of struggles, they carefully put you in a big bag, zipping it closed and carrying it with you inside for a few minutes into an abandoned house. They take you out of the bag and carried you on a room where they throw you on a bed. They locked the door and they left you there, securely ziptied, gagged, barefoot and alone.

5) You're a little boy. You're in small town, in an isolated area walking at night returnig home. You accidentally see 2 men exiting a store from a window, with a few bags. You say "Hey, what are you doing there? Stop!" They immediately notice you and one says "Quick! Grab him!". You froze for one second and then starting running in panic towards a small park. The guy that chased you is faster, he grabs you, pins you down and put his hand on your mouth and whispers "And who's gonna stop us kid?" You try to scream for help but can't. Only mmph sounds. The other man arrives, he says "Got him, good, tie him up quickly and let's get out of here" and passes him a roll of duct tape. The man who had you pinned down starts taping your hands behind your back several times, while the first one now has his hand over your mouth. After a few seconds, he finished taping your ankles, and your legs, above and below your knees. He then tapes your mouth with a quick move, and lifts you up and carries you over his shoulder to their car. They're taking you on their basement and leave you there alone for a couple of minutes. You take the chance and try to get rid of your gag, but right before you are able to scream, they return and one of them quickly claps his hand over your mouth again. The other said "I'll show you how to behave" while removing your shoes and socks. Then he forces your socks in your mouth, and tapes you around your head a lot of times. They taped your body a lot more and they went upstairs saying "That will teach you". You are all taped up and gagged with your own socks in a basement at their mercy!

I have a lot of other fantasies and scenarions in my head. Choose one of those 5, and feel free to add anything, any idea, comment and such. Thanks in advance! I'll post more
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

Number 4 sounds perfect!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Decided to go with number 2. I love a good chair tie!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Number.three,.but im a bit old for University/college.

2 is possible.

I could.do number one but being female it would not match your description. I could be the older.woman next.door.
Last edited by JulieG 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

I choose 2, although I like 1 a lot also. The chair tie sounds pretty good and the door is slightly open.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely 5
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

AllTapedUp wrote: 2 years ago Number 4 sounds perfect!
I have to agree with you :D

Kidnapping, such a night are, such a fantasy :lol:
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I choose 3, it's something that could've happened to me a few years ago :)
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Definitely number 2. One of my top fantasies. Bonus points if the burglar is a female and they use tape to keep my gag wrapped around my head.

I'd love to them be discoverer by a group of young women who think it's all a prank and leave me giggling.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

2, with a female burglar.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

#4but switch it up boy k8dnapped woman kidnapper
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Thank you all for your replies! I'll post more scenarios shortly!

Happy new year everyone! :D
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

The second scenario sounds like a very exciting way to spend a night!
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Scenario #2 sounds very exciting! I'd love if he'd return to take his bound captive as well :P
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Both #4 and #5 sound like fun and classic scenarios
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic