How many of you inherited your interest in TUGs from parents?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How many of you inherited your interest in TUGs from parents?

Post by BratBinder7 »

After lurking on here for months now, a common thing I've noticed in some true stories and a lot of fictional stories is that some peoples mothers or aunts used to play tie up games/were into bondage themselves. Genuinely curious if any of you found out your parents enjoyed that kind of thing and how did you react to it.

I feel like if I ever found out my parents were into bondage, that stupid part of my brain that tells me the worst things at the worst times would kick if I got lucky and found someone willing to let me tie up and gag them and ruin it all for me lol
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

well i used to play tie up with my cousin years ago but he was awful at tying me up. i tied his legs pretty well though i remembered him saying "how on earth did you do that?!"

i wanted him to tape me up and he was interested in doing so but we are unable to cause our parents didn't agree with it with safety and all but i understood i was at least 13 at the time
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

No just myself kept it hidden
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I don't know if my parents are into bondage and frankly, I don't want to know.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago I don't know if my parents are into bondage and frankly, I don't want to know.
Yeah, there are some things I'd rather not know.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Good question.

My sister is interested in bondage, and obviously I am. So it's plausible, but I just don't know.

I've tied up an aunt and a cousin before, so there's something running through the family, lol.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

I know my dad is into bondage, because I was a curious kid and i opened some drawers. Never told him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic