Anyone done self bondage while drunk?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
oZombiex2

Anyone done self bondage while drunk?

Post by oZombiex2 »

I drunk a little bit too much last night and ended up handcuffing myself behind my back and sleeping like that. Anyone done anything similar?
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Without trying to sound like the fun-police that does sound incredibly dangerous and potentially could go wrong so easily.
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 2 years ago Without trying to sound like the fun-police that does sound incredibly dangerous and potentially could go wrong so easily.
I wasn't encouraging it, just asking if anyone has ended up doing something similar.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

I did some simple self-bondage with wrists and legs cuffed, no gag, once when tipsy, but I try to be sober as a stone when doing self-bondage since so much can go wrong!
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago I did some simple self-bondage with wrists and legs cuffed, no gag, once when tipsy, but I try to be sober as a stone when doing self-bondage since so much can go wrong!

I never intended to do it in the first place unfortunately in my state of mind the idea just came to me.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

oZombiex2 wrote: 2 years ago
Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago I did some simple self-bondage with wrists and legs cuffed, no gag, once when tipsy, but I try to be sober as a stone when doing self-bondage since so much can go wrong!

I never intended to do it in the first place unfortunately in my state of mind the idea just came to me.
I will say its a tempting, alluring idea when tispy, especially since it's so excitable!
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago
oZombiex2 wrote: 2 years ago

I will say its a tempting, alluring idea when tispy, especially since it's so excitable!
It sure is. I also ordered an under bed restraint kit went to cancel it in the morning but was too late to cancel.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I can't say that I have. Typically I'm too busy trying to keep alert until I lie down, then I just fall asleep.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Not just for self bondage, but I believe a couple drinks to loosen up before bondage play can be ok. Anything more than that though, there is potential for many things to go wrong and should be avoided.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

It wasn't SELF bondage. I used to be the DD for a much younger, much stronger friend of mine. I would frequently take him home, open the storm door, then the front door, then walk him just inside the front door, then shut both the front door and storm door and leave. He'd wake up 12 hours later. Since he was a GOOD friend, and so incredibly muscular, I used to wonder what it would be like to tie him up. So, one night when he was very drunk (as usual) instead of taking him home, I took him to my place. Then I tied him in a very tight, very escape proof hogtie, then put a ball in his mouth, then wrapped duct tape around his mouth and head several times. So, I had him in a very secure hogtie. I went to bed and slept well. I woke up at my usual time, and started getting very busy with locksmith calls. I was running all over three counties and was very busy. When I eventually got home, my friend had been awake and trying very hard to free himself for almost three hours. Naturally, he was NOT happy with me. And since he is so much stronger than me, I was afraid to untie him for fear of what he would do to me when he got untied. I was also afraid to keep him tied for fear of what he would do to me if I kept him tied. So, eventually I untied him. But he had been tied up and awake for over three hours, and since the bars close at 2:00, he knew that he had been hogtied and gagged for a total of 12 hours. He had been asleep (unconscious) for nine hours and awake for three hours. So, he told me that since he had just spent 12 hours hogtied and gagged, I would spend 12 days hogtied and gagged. So, it took him a couple weeks, but I did, indeed, spend a total of 12 days hogtied and gagged. Won't tie that guy up again, not that I drive for him any more anyway. But even if I did, the punishment is just too severe. Even if I did find him unconscious or sound asleep, there is no way I'd tie him up again. Not worth the pain.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Nah
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic