What do you think about crossdressing?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Adri64
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What do you think about crossdressing?

Post by Adri64 »

I for once got to say, i love wearing make up and being dressed and wearing clip on earrings while being fully bound and gagged! It just turns me on and gives me a feeling of humilition that i love!

Which i find weird. Being in my early teens, but i just love it!
    Deleted User 2201

Post by Deleted User 2201 »

I'm a fan of male to female crossdressing bondage. It's an extra level of humiliation and domination. I wouldn't do it myself, but a fantasy of being captured and made up to dress in belly baring outfits with make-up and all is one I think of sometimes.
    David Han
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I cross dress so it’s fine
    Tie me up and have fun with me
    Johnny
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I'd
    Last edited by Johnny 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
    Kik: johnnygmmy
    cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Well, I’ll be the negative one here. Personally it doesn’t works for me. I respect that others might enjoy it (as the thread clearly shows) but it’s a big turn off for me; that’s what I usually ignore stories involving it.

It’s still interesting reading your replies though, I really never thought about the different matices of crossdressing from the people who actively enjoy it to those who like more the idea of it being forced upon them as a way of power/ humiliation
    bondagefreak
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Not a fan, though I can understand part of the appeal.
    Being bi and having a special affinity for the separation of the sexes (aka what differentiates men and women) I'm only attracted to girls that dress stereotypically feminine and guys that wear masculine clothing.
    Styles that alternate somewhere in between the two or that are considered more unisex can be a huge turnoff for me.

That being said, cross-dressing is actually at the polar opposite of what I'd find enjoyable and I can think of few things more distasteful. But that's just me. I still enjoy reading the comments here though, and am always open to learning more about what makes others tick, no matter how much it may differ from my personal taste (to a limit of couse).
    FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gagged-cowboy
    Forum Contributer
    Forum Contributer

Post by gagged-cowboy »

I love it :-) I cannot imagine being tied up and gagged without being crossdressed but not as a tool for humiliation, I simply love to wear women's clothes :-)
    TapeBondage123
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I personally enjoy it. I usually prefer yoga pants, spandex tank tops, and other women’s workout clothes.
    Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
    Johnny
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I never used to like it either. It slowly grew on me. Its another level of being truly helpless and someone else having complete control. :D
    Kik: johnnygmmy
    Silkenvixen
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I love it too! I don't mind being the GiD, but I've been a DiD so often for so many years that I never want to give it up!
    Vixen
    Forum Contributer
    Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Well as a girl I'm like... oh! I'm gonna try to dress as a guy today... but nobody noticed the diffrence...

No in other terms it's pretty sweet I guess it's the outfit that makes it all exciting so I can relate as for example I like being tied up in coats and down jackets
    Now where did all our good times go?
    Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
    Silkenvixen
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Not so weird, I was 12 or 13 and in 7th grade when I began dressing up and tying myself up!

I was too shy to talk to girls, was never one of the "cool kids", never would be. But I'd already been bitten by the bondage bug and would imagine some of the girls tied and gagged, and how would I have approached a girl and suggest that anyway? Then I got the idea to be the girl and tie myself up. Made sense at the time.....and it still does today! :)

Only I don't wear makeup, I can't stand the stuff, even on real girls.

And for me it's a release, not a lifestyle. I get dressed, captured, tied up and gagged, and I struggle and enjoy myself until I.....y'know....I just love it!
    Michael-Colin
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

I'm in the negative crew here.
    I like humiliation during bondage. I'd like to be made to wear humiliating clothes that are tight, revealing or both. (Ranging from jockstraps, to speedoes, to wetsuits, to tights etc).

For some reason though, this does not extend to dresses or particularly feminine clothes. I can't explain why.
    Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
    Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
    Dominik
    Forum Contributer
    Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago [...] it’s a big turn off for me; that’s what I usually ignore stories involving it.
    That's exactly what I think about it; crossdressing is not the only, but the biggest turnoff for me too.

(Another one, btw, are diapers.)
    cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Dominik wrote: 5 years ago (Another one, btw, are diapers.)
    You and I, sir, have similar tastes
    Nexus
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago
    Dominik wrote: 5 years ago (Another one, btw, are diapers.)
    You and I, sir, have similar tastes
    That makes three of us.
    Tieup1
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I like females being bound and gagged. I wonder what a girl would think if I was to dress as a woman, and tie her up.

Would she be excited or take it as a joke. ?
    Handsome Scoundrel
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago I like females being bound and gagged. I wonder what a girl would think if I was to dress as a woman, and tie her up.

Would she be excited or take it as a joke. ?
    That would depend on the girl.

Personally I find the idea of being forced to wear women's clothing not in the least terrible and would accommodate a girlfriend if she was into this sort of thing. Never have entertained the idea of dressing the misses up like a man, sounds interesting.
    Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
    My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
    Tights tights tights
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Crossdressing is something that I'm passionate about and when it comes to bondage, this is something that gets my pulse racing even further. Crossdressing in bondage is a willing commitment to showing true submission.
    HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
    Deleted User 3260

Post by Deleted User 3260 »

Oh i love the idea of wearing female clothes , of someone wants to force me doing this i will make resistance just to give them the idea that i don't like It and they had succeeded in force me , specially if they were males
    Tieup1
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I like cross dressing, it gives me a thrill. I think I would enjoy being tied up in female clothes. Never tried it though, still, I can dream..................... 8-)
    Svpmissive
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Depends on the clothing for me. I love my tights and leotard but don't really care for "dressier" clothing.
    Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
    Stoutland395
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I tend to consider myself mostly straight, but I enjoy the site of a good-looking guy tied up and gagged (I'm a weird contradiction), so that plays into the cross-dressing question.

When it's a guy in women's clothing, I'm 50/50. If it's overly feminized -- like they wear tons of make-up (like some famous Youtubers) and maids outfits or dresses or laundre -- then no. If he's fair-skinned and he's a got a baggy bright sweater or those yoga-pant-legging-things that stops just below the knees... maybe.

Just the opposite, I really enjoy the sight of a woman dressed all dapper in a tux or suit, then there's something that just instantly makes me interested in her.

When it comes to the bondage -- Again, I''m far more interested in the male bondage, so if he looks too much like a woman, then no. In some cases, the feminine clothing/colors might accentuate how the guy looks, so as long as he doesn't look overtly woman-ish, then it's a maybe (Those situations where the guy is dressed in women's brazier/stockings or a "sexy maid" outfit, or if they're wearing a wig -- that'll be a hard no).
    Last edited by Stoutland395 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
    Steak in a Tree
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

In the context of tugs, it's a hard no. I don't do anything m/m, even if they're dressed otherwise. Sorry.

That being said, I do have a lot of respect for drag queens. My roommate has been watching a lot of RuPaul's Drag Race, and holy crap some of those people are talented. It may not be my cup of tea, but I acknowledge the skill and effort needed to do it well.
    BoundJana
    Centennial Club
    Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I'm actually curious about force-crossdressing a guy into a woman. Like I captured him, tied and gagged him, bring him home and there my gf and I transform him into a beautiful girl, make photos and videos of him and do some...stuff with him ^-^

So yeah...I guess I'm a fan of crossdressing others
    What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
    Post Reply Previous topicNext topic