Person “known for” their Gag or Torture

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Person “known for” their Gag or Torture

Post by guardian741 »

Do you have a particular gag or torture that you associate strongly with someone in particular? Perhaps it was a best or worst experience?

For example:
My sister was the provider of the worst-tasting sock gags ive experienced. She had Cheerleading practice after school most days, so on days she decided to tie and gag me, her socks had been worn for quite awhile at that point.

Foot smelling torture makes me think of my wife. Not only has she been the most common source of this torture for me, but if she had been wearing flats that day - i’ll really put effort into squirming for fresh air!

How about you?
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Both of my sisters had terrible tasting gym socks too. They'd never wash them specifically with the intent of gagging me with them. :oops:
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

This girl who used to tie me up would consistently leave me tied up in her closet with her dirty laundry bunched around on the floor. She would walk in the closet and all I could see were her bare feet. She would also sit on my face and she would do it for quite a while (while I was gagged) which made breathing pretty difficult

@guardian741 looking forward to seeing which characters are featured in your next story!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Thanks for sharing guys!

@PiggyBoy - were your most torturous times with your sisters? Has anyone else tied you up later in life and given them a run for your money?

@whatever351 - sounds like fun! What were you typically gagged with? Did the smell of dirty laundry invade your senses, or not really? Did she sit on your face just to taunt you?
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by whatever351 »

Always with worn panties or socks. Once she borrowed socks from her sister. And the laundry 100% had a “dense” aroma that filled up the small closet space but the worst were honestly her sweaty shirts and once I told her that she would drape them on my face
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

guardian741 wrote: 2 months ago Thanks for sharing guys!

@PiggyBoy - were your most torturous times with your sisters? Has anyone else tied you up later in life and given them a run for your money?

@whatever351 - sounds like fun! What were you typically gagged with? Did the smell of dirty laundry invade your senses, or not really? Did she sit on your face just to taunt you?
Only other person is my girlfriend, but she's much nicer about it. My sisters would just tie me up and torture me any way they could think of. 😂
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

@PiggyBoy would love to hear about any stories with your girlfriend! Does she still use sock gags and foot smelling torture? Have you ever been tied up by your sisters AND your girlfriend?

@whatever351 who was the girl? A friend from the neighborhood? Friend from school? How unpleasant were the sock gags, and was her sister’s socks worse? Any other tortures you were subjected to?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

My ex used to gag me with an open mouth gag (the silicone lip type) and then stuff her socks into my mouth through the opening. Once my mouth was stuffed, she’d use a scarf to cleave gag to make sure I couldn’t push the stuffing out. Then she’d position a sock over my nose, tucked under the blindfold to hold it in place.
She worked on her feet all day so usually the socks were pretty well worn by the time she was using them on me.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) her feet weren’t as ‘talented’ as her sister’s.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

guardian741 wrote: 2 months ago @PiggyBoy would love to hear about any stories with your girlfriend! Does she still use sock gags and foot smelling torture? Have you ever been tied up by your sisters AND your girlfriend?

@whatever351 who was the girl? A friend from the neighborhood? Friend from school? How unpleasant were the sock gags, and was her sister’s socks worse? Any other tortures you were subjected to?
I've been tied up plenty by both at the same time. Yeah, usually dirty socks stuffed in my mouth and then a big tape gag around my head. Feet smelling was always a method since I have a big nose. You can send me a note if you want and I'll tell you my stories. I uploaded one on here years ago already. ;)
IAmTheWalrus77
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IAmTheWalrus77 »

My wife usually gags me with ball gags and tortures me by tickling me or forcing me to lick her feet
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

IAmTheWalrus77 wrote: 2 months ago My wife usually gags me with ball gags and tortures me by tickling me or forcing me to lick her feet
My girlfriend does the same sometimes. Try a chopstick gag for feet licking. ;)
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

@WillHBonney sounds like a blast anf that your ex was know for her punishing sock gags! Would love to hear about her sister - im assume her socks still didnt taste great. How often were you gagged by her?! Did they both tie you up? 😈

@IAmTheWalrus77 - fun times! (Maybe? Lol) when you’re forced to lick her feet, is it mostly just humiliating, or is there a torturous taste that goes with it? Is that a common torture for you?

@PiggyBoy PM incoming!
IAmTheWalrus77
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IAmTheWalrus77 »

@PiggyBoy I hope she never finds out she can do that, I'm sure it would be a regular gag.
@guardian741 Obviously, apart from how humiliating it is to lick feet, is accompanied by an unpleasant and powerful flavor.
It depends on my wife's mood at the time, if she just wants a little fun, she'll tie me up, she dominate me a little and let me go later, but if she had a bad day or is tired/stressed I'm I'm sure she'll want her feet worshiped.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

IAmTheWalrus77 wrote: 2 months ago @PiggyBoy I hope she never finds out she can do that, I'm sure it would be a regular gag.
@guardian741 Obviously, apart from how humiliating it is to lick feet, is accompanied by an unpleasant and powerful flavor.
It depends on my wife's mood at the time, if she just wants a little fun, she'll tie me up, she dominate me a little and let me go later, but if she had a bad day or is tired/stressed I'm I'm sure she'll want her feet worshiped.
It's literally perfect for feet licking. Traps your tongue so you are forced to lick them. Hopefully she won't find out either. 😂
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

My brothers dirty underwear and socks.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

My wifes friend and his socks😬 The first time I was Gagged, (guess we were about 15 or 16 years Old) it was with his White Crew socks. 20 years later he had me Tied up again as a part of a sexgame, and I was Gagged with his socks again. He told me, that he had been tying up several guys, and they were all Gagged with his socks, and allways White (Nike) Crew socks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic