Microfoam tape gag

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Microfoam tape gag

Post by RotiferTape »

I tried microfoam tape as a gag for the first time last night and can’t believe it took me this long to try it. It was amazing, like the first time I tried sushi and my thought was “this is what I’ve been missing all these years?!”
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Ha ha, that’s a great comparison! Sounds amazing; I’ve been wanting to try it for a long time myself but unfortunately don’t have the privacy at the moment. Looking forward to the day when I can finally make that happen 🙏
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

silvertejp590 wrote: 2 months ago Ha ha, that’s a great comparison! Sounds amazing; I’ve been wanting to try it for a long time myself but unfortunately don’t have the privacy at the moment. Looking forward to the day when I can finally make that happen 🙏
Yeah, privacy was one of the main reasons why it took me this long to try it as well. Now that I live alone I’m trying to try all the bondage stuff I couldn’t do before haha.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

It’s amazingly effective, only problem I had with it was the stickiness of my face afterwards lol
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

silvertejp590 wrote: 2 months ago Ha ha, that’s a great comparison! Sounds amazing; I’ve been wanting to try it for a long time myself but unfortunately don’t have the privacy at the moment. Looking forward to the day when I can finally make that happen 🙏
Holds snugly and doesn't hurt to peel off. I'm told it's comfortable enough to sleep with it on. Also, whoever puts it on you gets to see your pouty lips through the tape.

Little pricy but *well* worth it ;)
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

SubBondageBoy wrote: 2 months ago It’s amazingly effective, only problem I had with it was the stickiness of my face afterwards lol
So effective! I never had my lips sealed so well, unlike duct tape or even gorilla tape.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

MrMuffles wrote: 2 months ago
Holds snugly and doesn't hurt to peel off. I'm told it's comfortable enough to sleep with it on. Also, whoever puts it on you gets to see your pouty lips through the tape.

Little pricy but *well* worth it ;)
I actually did fall asleep with it over my mouth. I woke up several hours later and it still on keeping my mouth closed. Worth every penny!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic