Self bondage ideas with Handcuffs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
oZombiex2

Self bondage ideas with Handcuffs

Post by oZombiex2 »

I've just got a freezer so am planning to freeze handcuff keys for some self bondage. I also have zip ties (I know you're not supposed to use them for bondage but I really like using them), a ballgag and a blindfold.

Was just wondering what sort of ties can I do with these items and are there any ideas for how I can make it more enjoyable. I can only really think of a hogtie. I'm not the best with ideas when it comes to self bondage.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Well I don't do it anymore but when I was 18 in 1993 I would tie myself up with the handcuffs at my waist in back try to unlock the cuffs in the dark but dropping the keys so I lost the keys in the dark (messy room) I would work my way up thn get to the light switch look for the keys turn off the light after finding spotting the keys turning off the light going to the keys to try again about four or five times.
SNAFU
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

the needed safety announcement - Always leave space for 2 fingers in between the cuffs and your skin/wrist.

That being said I've started to handcuff one hand to one leg of my bed, and I either tie my other hand to something else, or I keep it free to do things around me. I also would just handcuff myself and walk around the house, but only when no one else was home. So an idea for you would be to hide the frozen key somewhere in your house/apartment and handcuff yourself, use the ball gag, and you can also blindfold yourself to then search the place for the key. You could either use the zip ties to put around your legs/ankles or use them to secure your handcuffs to your pants.
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

Thanks for the ideas so far. I like the sound of zip tying my handcuffed hands to my pants never thought of that.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Buy a cheap electronic safe, set the combo, and forget it but keep it stored somewhere. Put the keys in the safe. Then when you're ready, you need to find the combo, then open the safe, then free yourself. Or better still, set the combo and send it to a friend, no matter how far away he lives. Then put the keys in the safe. Then when you're ready to free yourself, text your friend and ask him for the combo, and hope he actually sends it to you right away rather than make you wait for the combo for a couple hours.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Play cops and robbers with them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic