Found Serenity in TUGs/Bondage? [PG13]

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Found Serenity in TUGs/Bondage? [PG13]

Post by tiedinbluetights »

The question I initially wanted to ask was "do you feel safest while bound?" But that question was too one-sided for my taste, asking only from a captive or sub perspective. I'm actually interested from the perspective of both captor/top/Dom (do you feel most protective/caring/loving while keeping your captive/bottom/sub tied-up?) and captive/bottom/sub (do you feel most protected/cared for/loved while kept tied-up by your captor/top/Dom?).

I'm not side-tracking nor dismissing the inherent dangers in TUGs/bondage, especially when doing selfbondage, including the need for quick-release mechanisms or fail-safes in case of emergencies beyond our control (fire, earthquakes, ...). Those issues are always at the forefront of my thoughts.

Nevertheless, what I am getting at is that in my case, despite the inherent dangers of an activity I enjoy, so long as I practice it with people that I trust, like, care for, and they do the same, I feel very safe and cared for. I'm very fortunate to have found a life-time partner with whom I can practice TUGs safely. But this goes further back for me, all the way to my earliest childhood memories.

Basically: as a kid, I felt safest in my bedroom, under heavy bed sheets, and especially safest if under all that, I was tied-up in some way (preferably to the bed itself rather than just tied-up and able to roll off the bed). As an adult, I still feel that way.

Does anyone else? And it is more than just safety. I feel an inner peace, a calmness, when bound, with a loving/caring captor nearby. And even during selfbondage* games I've played, for lack of a partner, I always found a sense of serenity. Hence my broader question: have you found serenity in TUGs or bondage games?

*(side note: only twice while doing selfbondage, did I get "temporarily stuck", and yes I did panic, but eventually, as I allowed peace and calm to return, I was able to free myself--so I'm not dismissing the dangers and "negatives;" it's just that, for me, the positives have outweighed the negatives, and even helped me a couple of times to get out of a "bind").
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yes I do
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic