Microfoam Tape

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Microfoam Tape

Post by BandG »

I've bought my first microfoam tape roll and wondering how it differs to duct tape? Is it stickier? It's due to come on Monday! Excited to have some self bondage sessions with new gag material.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I've never tried microfoam tape for TUGs; I'm also curious about it! How many actually use it in their TUGs?
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I think its good but not effective enough as duct tape
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Unlike duct tape, Microfoam tape stretches. It also doesn't leave as much sticky residue in hair if you wrap it all the way around the head (as you need to do for an effective tape gag).
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Great for gags and blindfolds as it doesn't hurt as much getting it off... that is to say it will still hurt a bit, just wont rip off your eyebrows while doing it.

I still prefer duct tape for everything else as I don't have much hair to worry about.

Have fun :)
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

From what little use I've made of my microfoam tape I really wouldn't recommend it as a whole as I was very disappointed by the outcome out it not doing its job properly as an effective gag. Now this maybe one of two reason s the first being my stubble that it wasn't able to stick to it the second one being possibly the brand of it was really bad. Aside from that I would be willing to try it again if I found another brand as it does look aesthetically pleasing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic