Self bondage with handcuffs and legcuffs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
oZombiex2

Self bondage with handcuffs and legcuffs

Post by oZombiex2 »

I posted a similar question but I've added a new item to my collection a pair of leg cuffs.

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas with regards to self bondage I could do with handcuffs, leg cuffs, zip ties and a ballgag? I was thinking of freezing cuff keys but was wondering what positions I could get myself into.

I also read something on another site about a position someone was able to get themselves into where they were able to orgasm while bound. I like the idea of being stuck in bondage even after I've had an orgasm so if anyone knows how to do that please let me know. Thanks
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Several years ago I bought a set of handcuffs and legcuffs that use padlocks rather than the universal handcuff key. I bought a cheap electronic safe and cut a slot in the top of the safe so I can drop the padlock key in to the locked safe. I'll have a friend set the combination for the safe. Then I'll cuff myself and put the key in the safe. Then I'll stay cuffed for several hours for as long as I want, then I'll text my friend and ask him for the combination. Unfortunately I always had the same guy set the combo. Eventually he insisted on knowing what I would put in the safe. So, once I told him, even though he had never tied me up, now when I text him and ask him for the combo, he checks my calendar to see what I have scheduled and when, and if I don't have anything going on that day, or sometimes even the next day, he will refuse to send me the combo. I've never wrestled him, but he is a lot younger and a LOT stronger so I KNOW I'd NEVER be able to force him to give me the combo. So, there are quite a few times when I want cuffed and shackled for three hours. Then at the end of the three hours I'm ready to go free. I'll text him and ask him the combo and he will, on occasion, tell me the combo right away. But there are also times when I'll be cuffed and shackled for three hours (or whatever time I set for myself) and I'll ask him for the combo and he'll keep me restrained for 12 hours or 18 hours before he'll give me the combo.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Nah don't like them hurt my arms and legs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic