Self bondage at the workplace.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Self bondage at the workplace.

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

I used to tie my self up at any place that I had worked at if I had the time too and even tied up a co-worker once. I was wondering if anyone else have done that and if you got caught and what happened.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I haven’t, but have thought about tying up some of my coworkers. Tell us about the person you taped!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Nope never
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

This feels fun in theory, but is too risky in practice. Though I was talking to a guy the other day who said he'd done... naughty things... in our work building, so maybe it's possible.
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

Noooo no no no no. No.

...although, there were chains bolted to the wall in the basement of a place I worked in recently. I might have played with them a little bit when nobody was around, but it's not like they were the kind with shackles or anything.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I work from home, so...
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

I used to work in a retail store for a large chain. One weekend I somehow managed to surprise and subdue a younger, stronger employee. I managed to hogtie him, then I drug him in to a small room that was secured on the outside by a padlock. SO, I knew there was no way of freeing himself. He couldn't untie himself, and even if he did manage to untie himself, since the room was locked on the outside by a padlock, I knew it would be impossible for him to free himself. Somehow, I totally forgot it was a Holiday weekend. I tied him up on a Friday evening right before the store closed. So, I hogtied him and locked him in that room. TOTALLY forgot he was in there all day Saturday, and we closed early that day since it was a holiday weekend. Then we were closed all day Sunday and all day Monday. Around Noon on Sunday it occurred to me that he was imprisoned in that room but there was no way I was able to get in to the store to free him. So, 8:00 Tuesday morning as soon as I could get in to the store, I opened that secured room, then untied him. He was so sore from being tied up for so long that even though he was a MUCH better fighter and wrestler than me, he was so sore, he could barely move. Plus he had, of course, soiled and wet himself so as soon as I untied him he went home. Didn't ever work that day even though he was supposed to work that day. But, yes, since he was younger, stronger and a better fighter and wrestler, even though I was the boss, and could have promoted him, demoted him, or fired him, he decided to tie me up to punish me. But since I was management and worked so many hours he couldn't tie me up for very long at a time, but I did spent quite a few nights tied up all night, or tied up on holiday weekends. So he spent a few days tied up and I spent a few weeks tied up. Just not all at one time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic