Elbows together?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Elbows together?

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

So elbows we all have them there a natural part of our human anatomy but my question remains how many of you can have your elbows tied together? I know it's very easy to have them tied in front of you but behind is another question entirely. It's difficult to some people but I know I can do it even get them together at some times.
Last edited by honourthechapter1775 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

There is no way my elbows are coming anyway close to each other, so I have never tried it...until last week.
I have a pair of velcro wrist cuffs. Came with a soft bondage set years ago and are pretty useless as handcuffs as you can easily open the velcro strip of the opposite wrist cuff.
However I had a brainwave last week. From another pair of cuff, it came with a 4 inch chain with a small karabiner on each end. I wondered if that would be able to link these cuffs attached to my upper arm behind my back. Couldn't do it myself, but my wife kindly agreed to test it out for me. After a bit of stretching, the cuffs finally linked together. The feeling was amazing. It was tight. Even without wrists cuffed I was unable to reach the velcro straps to remove them, not the karabiner clips. It didn't matter that my elbows weren't touching, they were tight enough to feel like complete immobilisation which for me is the point of the elbow tie.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I’ve only ever tied one woman who was able to get her elbows to touch behind her back. It’s not an easy thing for a lot of people. You can still tie the elbows behind their back to restrict arm movement, you just have to cinch the bindings all the way across so as to fill the gap between elbows, to kind of make rope cuffs.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Thanks for the replies wannabe and Nexus as I have said before it's not an easy thing to be able to do, I'm able to do it myself an achievement I am quiet proud of. I'm not sure if it's the fact I have been doing it since I started practicing bondage or weather it's my flexibility or an accumulation of both combined into one.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago So elbows we all have them there a natural part of our human anatomy but my question remains how many of you can have your elbows tied together? I know it's very easy to have them tied in front of you but behind is another question entirely. It's difficult to some people but I know I can do it even get them together at some times.
I have tied up quite a few women who were able to have their elbows touch, but only about 3 of them could do it without effort. It's always a treat when they can do it, it's possibly the most aesthetically pleasing aspect of bondage.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I've always been naturally flexible so no effort to get elbows touching. Because of the unnatural placement of the shoulder and the placement of some nerves I can get a sleepy arm. Still one of my favourite positions 😝
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I'm flexible and sometimes my brothers have to tie me up tight
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'm pretty flexible but getting my elbows together is impossible for me. It looks like a lot fun to be tied that way, but my arms just won't cooperate.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

It seems like the number of women who can get their elbows together is directly related to age. Back in college, I think I could tie just about anyone’s elbows if I wanted to. These days, not so many flexible women out there and those that are don’t have the endurance to stay tied that way for long.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

My elbows do not touch but if my hands are tied palm to palm I love the extra feeling of my elbows gently.pulled. not too tight as it hurts (not in a good way) and I'm worried about nerve damage. If I'm tying up someone younger and flexible it also means they can't scoot their hands under their bum to get free. There's no way I'd be able to do that with my curves!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

When my elbows are tied together with rope behind my back, there is about a 1 to 1 and a half inch gap between them, can't get them closer, but I enjoy the feel. With rope I can't take it for more than 20 minutes or so before my arms go numb and need release. So I have one of those arm binders with multiple cuffs and adjustable straps. Provides a similar feel and can bound in them for nearly an entire hour.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic