Tickling

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Tickling

Post by JulieG »

I love.seeing a.barefoot ed or naked man, or woman, wriggling , writhing or.otherwise suffering from being tickled. I'm not.actually very.ticklish. it actually feels quite nice.having my bare feet rubbed. I prefer being spanked. There is one way to get me wriggling and screaming though. Tie me up and.put.your tongue between my toes. Despite.not being very.ticklish, im.quite happy if writers want to use the "JulieG" character as.a.tied JP tickle bunny.

What are.other people's views on tickling? Fun to be tickled, the worst torture, unbearable turn off, magic turn on? Or are.you like.me a sadistic.tickler?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I am extremely ticklish. The slightest touch on my feet can make my body jerk wildly, and even just brushing a hand on my side beneath my ribs can make me flinch.

And yet despite this, I crave having it done without mercy in a bondage situation.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I am extremely ticklish. The slightest touch on my feet can make my body jerk wildly, and even just brushing a hand on my side beneath my ribs can make me flinch.

And yet despite this, I crave having it done without mercy in a bondage situation.
You sound the perfect tickle.bunny. have you ever been tied to a bed and tickled.all night long?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I am extremely ticklish. The slightest touch on my feet can make my body jerk wildly, and even just brushing a hand on my side beneath my ribs can make me flinch.

You sound the perfect tickle.bunny. have you ever been tied to a bed and tickled.all night long?

Sadly not. You offering?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

:D
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I enjoy tickling my girlfriend.....when she goes along, lol.

I'm pretty ticklish myself, but don't really enjoy it. Wish I did, though.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Tickling my brothers and cousins i do a lot
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'm not ticklish at all. If you try to tickle me, you'll get no reaction from me and grow bored rather quickly.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’m a big fan of tickling because it has a few good uses. Primarily as a form of torture but I think it’s also great for testing how well tied someone is, as well as how effectively gagged they are.

I don’t really like spreadeagle ties though so whenever my girlfriend ties me, she normally ties me to a chair with my legs tied together at the ankles then pulled under the chair and secured to my hands. A seated hog-tie if you will.
That way she has my soles perfectly exposed at just the right angle for her to run her fingers up and down.

We did buy a feather tickler one time but we only really bought it to get us over the free shipping amount on love honey :lol:
We’ve tried it a few times but nothing beats a good long fingernail. We’ve also tried a bullet vibrator against the soles which is more tingly than ticklish for me.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I am very ticklish and I don´t like being tickled - but after I while I realized that I love being tickled while tied up! Or rather, I love being tied up and waiting to be tickled. I love this feeling of being helpless and knowing that something terrible will happen to me! Lying there, spread-eagle on the bed and knowing that soon those dreadful fingers will play with my body and there is nothing I can do about it ...

And since my wife love´s it when I scream and wriggle it´s sort of a win-win scenario. 8-)
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I love tormenting my bound captives, and yes tickling is definitely on the list :mrgreen:
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I am very ticklish and absolutely love to be tickled. But my body wants to pull away from that all at once so sweet and kind, yet cruel, torment. Being tied-up is the ideal solution: problem fixed, and I can enjoy the tickles! :lol:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I'm horrifically ticklish. I love being tickled but only when I'm restrained. If I'm not it normally ends poorly for the one tickling me. Nothing nefarious, I just have a long track record of accidentally kicking people out of instinct.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

It's always refreshing to see that I'm not the only one who loves to be tickled and that being tied-up while tickled is an essential. If I am tied-up it isn't essential that I be tickled, but would love to be tickled, and I would consider it cruel and unusual punishment to not be tickled during a TUG. In contrast, if I am to be tickled, it is absolutely essential that I be tied-up: I'd flail about uncontrollably otherwise, and would be mortified if I accidentally hit something, or worse, my tickler.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I'm very very ticklish personally. And I would say the times that I have been tied up by somebody, they usually like to include tickling in the fun.
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ishfet »

i enjoy tickling, both receiving it and dishing it out, mainly as an excuse to play with my captive's feet :P

those who enjoy tickling: you you prefer gagged or ungagged?
Boundnwrapped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundnwrapped »

Definitely prefer being the one doing the tickle torturing. Have also included gags too. However I am ticklish too so any women liking revenge tickling i'm alright with it
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

ishfet wrote: 2 years ago i enjoy tickling, both receiving it and dishing it out, mainly as an excuse to play with my captive's feet :P

those who enjoy tickling: you you prefer gagged or ungagged?
As someone who enjoys being tickled a lot, I leave it up to my tickler whether they wish me gagged or not. :)
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I'm ticklish enough for it to be annoying, but not really fun. Although, I've never actually been tickled while tied up.

I can see where it appeals to people. It's a good way to "torture" someone and make them squirm and really find out how good they're tied up without doing any harm. But not everyone enjoys it, bound or otherwise.
sensitivefeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sensitivefeet »

I have realised step by step how important tickling has become in my tugs.
I have started by enjoying tying other people up and I couldn 't keep myself from tickling them once they were restrained... especially their feet. That was especially true for a girl I used to play with when we were teenagers. I even felt some hint of jealousy at the kick she seemed to get from getting tickled because I had always thought that I was not ticklish... Until the day she asked for the table to be turned, then I realised, to my surprise, that I had very ticklish feet indeed. I had just not been really tickled before...
Now, I enjoy the feeling of helplessness when I am bound, but it is paramount when I know that I am about to get tickled... the dread and the expectation when I feel my shoes being removed and my socks peeled off... I may even start begging at that point...
Which leads me to the next point: sooner than later, a gag has to be of use on and off so that my tormentor can enjoy my mad laughter and my useless pleads for mercy...

That is also why I still enjoy dishing it out myself...
Remind me: once hogtied, just before I placed the ballgag... you said:"Please, anything but the feet"?... Good...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic