Play Parties

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Play Parties

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Does anyone ever go to play parties and get tied up? I went to one on Saturday night. It was a house party. I had communicated via PM on FetLife with one of the women going. I mentioned that I'd be happy just talking. It turns out she was totally down for restraining me. First, I was locked in leather cuffs hanging on a bar and tape gagged for a while. Later she took me down from them and taped my wrists behind my back. I was tied up for well over an hour, probably an hour and a half. When she finally let me out, we cuddled for a bit in terms of aftercare. Two days later and it's all I can think about.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a great time!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

No not my thing.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I've been to a few fet parties and arranged to "play" with someone before hand. Overall its a very interesting experience as its not a private meeting one on one. However I can't say I enjoyed it as much as I could have given it take me a while to warm up to new people.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I would be up for trying something like that, however I have no idea where to even go for that sort of stuff lol
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

I've gone, but usually I go with someone I plan to play - we go to use the equipment. The Baltimore Playhouse (a commercial dungeon) sometimes has demo stations where you can experience various things.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I am aware of some such events that happen around my area occasionally. I've never gone to one though, partly because I'm very anxious and socially awkward, partly because I'm not really the 'target audience' for most of them and also because they all seem to be at locations that are in the middle of nowhere and I can't drive (mostly one particular location that does have a proper dungeon)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic