Custom bondage videos

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Custom bondage videos

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Hi.
I was just wondering if anyone has ever gotten a custom bondage video done of one of their stories that they have written? If so how did it turn out? Also which models/producer did you get to do the video?

Thanks
iomede
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by iomede »

I have a similar question. Guess nobody here ordered any?
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 2 years ago I was just wondering if anyone has ever gotten a custom bondage video done of one of their stories that they have written? If so how did it turn out? Also which models/producer did you get to do the video?
Thanks
This is expensive and often the end result is crap. I can't recommend that as a way to spend your money.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I found also too expensive for me and found one page in description of some that have could not do as long as custom wants because would harm the actress and I know have some fake it because actress would do it in real. But some sneak previews video was so good that I wished had play with me.:)
kidnapph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kidnapph »

Instagram is a good Source for customs. There are some really pretty girls that love bondagestuff, especially for gags...
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Imago Studios does customs and they have some gorgeous girl next door models
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

kidnapph wrote: 2 years ago Instagram is a good Source for customs. There are some really pretty girls that love bondagestuff, especially for gags...
Good to know!
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

It has been several years, but I’ve ordered customs from Amanda Kent and Milf Gigi. They were very happy to film my custom videos and were very nice (Amanda even offered to have me come out and be there in person when she filmed it). The scripts I sent them were inspired by stories I’ve read on here and they turned out great!

On the other hand, I know custom videos can be very expensive; especially those with longer scripts, more outfits, more actresses/actors, etc, and it can be tough to get some models/producers to film your custom (I tried to order customs from Cali Logan and Sarah Brooke but never heard back). Just my 2 cents.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
derr15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by derr15 »

I have ordered nearly a dozen from Dominic Wolfe. For me, there's none better.
Last edited by derr15 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic