Anyone into unbalance couple bondage tied up scene?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Anyone into unbalance couple bondage tied up scene?

Post by 16cftelesales »

What I am saying here, is refer to those scenes which a couple get kidnapped, but only one of them get a gag, or getting a more secured gag.

For example, a guy keeps mouthing to the kidnapper, then finally get a gag on his mouth, then the girl says to him,"I told you..."

I mean when another gender witness a guy/girl get gagged, that kind of scene always get my attention. We can also see who is more chatty or aggressive within the victims, because that one will get a more securely treatment.

One of my fav scene is AFRICA EXPRESS , when the main couple character were being removed their gag, the male got a whole handkichief stuffed in his mouth, while the female only had a gag around her mouth

Do you guys spot this kind of scene when watching movie, or any experience that can be shared?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love being gagged don't get me wrong, but I love the idea of two girls.and a.guy tied.up and only.the guy blindfolded and gagged.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Not exactly the same but one of my favorite DA artists is Elijah Pink and in his drawings his OC Jo tends to always get much more stringent bondage than his other two OCs. Which is especially hilarious since he's not exactly easy on the other two.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

It's uncommon, but I have seen a couple of scenes like this where the men were tied up but the women weren't, because the captors considered the men the bigger threat to fight back. That would be an interesting feeling to be tied up while fellow a fellow captive is allowed some movement.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Oh yeah definitely. The marriage guidance art post on here is a great example where the guy has been collared and given a more uncomfortable chair than his partner.

I do love when one captive gets singled out for harsher bondage for a particular reason for example because they’re more likely to escape or are protesting more than the rest.
Although I kinda love the idea of a captive being singled out for extra bondage for no particular reason other than the captor flexing their control of the situation. It divides the captives a bit, making the tighter tied person resent their fellow captives, and the other captives be thankful that they aren’t in the same position.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago Oh yeah definitely. The marriage guidance art post on here is a great example where the guy has been collared and given a more uncomfortable chair than his partner.

I do love when one captive gets singled out for harsher bondage for a particular reason for example because they’re more likely to escape or are protesting more than the rest.
Although I kinda love the idea of a captive being singled out for extra bondage for no particular reason other than the captor flexing their control of the situation. It divides the captives a bit, making the tighter tied person resent their fellow captives, and the other captives be thankful that they aren’t in the same position.
I have an example , but not particularly for a couple, but a group of women. Just like my previous post mentioned, in the movie BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA, where Gracie Law (casted by Kim Cattrall )is the only woman who is hogtied and gagged in the cage, while other women just chilling in their cage freely.

That unbalancing treatment always turn me the fuck on :P
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

There is another example of unbalancing treatment.

Below capscreen is the actress Laura Novoa who was starred in a soap opera. We can clearly see that within all the other male, she is the only one with her mouth gagged

RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

This happened to me! Although we weren’t really a couple. In a town I used to live in there was a rope rigger who was looking for people to practice on. She ended picking me and a female (I’m horrible with names so I forgot the females’s name, but the rigger was Daisy). One day she wanted to try rope mummification, she didn’t have quite enough rope to completely mummify us but we were definitely mostly covered. Daisy and the female we’re having some conversation then I butted in after a few minutes.

I was politely told by Daisy that this conversation was just for the girls, she grabbed duct tape from a drawer and wrapped my mouth a few times. So I sat there gagged while the other girl was still tied up but able to speak freely.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

RotiferTape wrote: 2 years ago This happened to me! Although we weren’t really a couple. In a town I used to live in there was a rope rigger who was looking for people to practice on. She ended picking me and a female (I’m horrible with names so I forgot the females’s name, but the rigger was Daisy). One day she wanted to try rope mummification, she didn’t have quite enough rope to completely mummify us but we were definitely mostly covered. Daisy and the female we’re having some conversation then I butted in after a few minutes.

I was politely told by Daisy that this conversation was just for the girls, she grabbed duct tape from a drawer and wrapped my mouth a few times. So I sat there gagged while the other girl was still tied up but able to speak freely.
Did they mentioned you while you are gagged? I am curious :mrgreen:
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

16cftelesales wrote: 2 years ago
RotiferTape wrote: 2 years ago This happened to me! Although we weren’t really a couple. In a town I used to live in there was a rope rigger who was looking for people to practice on. She ended picking me and a female (I’m horrible with names so I forgot the females’s name, but the rigger was Daisy). One day she wanted to try rope mummification, she didn’t have quite enough rope to completely mummify us but we were definitely mostly covered. Daisy and the female we’re having some conversation then I butted in after a few minutes.

Occasionally they would ask my opinion or my thoughts but then they would say “oh yeah, that’s right. You can’t talk.”
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I'm all for one getting different treatment to the other. Maybe one is more resourceful and likely to come up with an escape plan. Gag them, they can't share it.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

RotiferTape wrote: 2 years ago

Occasionally they would ask my opinion or my thoughts but then they would say “oh yeah, that’s right. You can’t talk.”
That makes me remind one thing.

My mom once practising a magic show for a Chrismas party.

The whole magic trick is that there are 3 people involved, all of them tied up including my mom, all get covered from their neck to toe, and she has to untied herself and the rest of the two in a minutes.

So during the practising, my aunt and I are the two people besides my mom. Me and my aunt have to get our hands and legs tied up.

I remember my aunt kept telling that she knew the tricks, and all kind of stuff she knew from youtube etc....so my mom couldn't take it anymore, she took a sock from her drawer and eventually gagged her.

I was so hard to cover my boner at that time, and because me and my aunt were so close at that moment, I can see that the gag was quite firm, she could hardly move her head when she looked around, and her teeth exposed out due to the sock stuck in between.

She was giggling even with that sock in, my aunt always loves to tease my mom around. Plus, she was also mmpphing at me, like I was suppose to understand what she was saying.

Also, I couldn't remember when she untied the sock, she kept moving her tongue and threw it to my mom and said something like bitch, kind of things....
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I'm all for one getting different treatment to the other. Maybe one is more resourceful and likely to come up with an escape plan. Gag them, they can't share it.
but gag can make an unbalance treatment....

Let me ask you, 1.getting mouth stuff before over the mouth gagged, or 2. being double cleave gagged , which is more tough in the situation?
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Yes love this scenario!

In my fantasies I'm burgled with a girl (usually one of my ex girlfriends). The burglars decide to gag me with my girlfriend's underwear and tape wrapped around my head because I stupidly left the door open and was tied up first. My girlfriend then comes home and gets tied up but is told it was my fault for leaving the door open and that they wouldn't gag her as they were certain she would want to voice her anger at her stupid boyfriend.

We are then either tied to chairs facing each other or hogtied on the bed. My girlfriend stares at me , rolls her eyes and tells me I'm an idiot while all I can do is mumble apologies through my gag.

In real life I know of some girls who got robbed when they were students living in a shared house and only 2 of them were gagged out of 4.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

They can be interesting scenarios.

In one of my fantasies, I'm kidnapped with another woman while I'm crossdressed. While both of us are tied up, only the woman is gagged. One of the kidnappers says to me that they don't normally gag men if they behave but they always gag women. They joke that since I'm presenting myself as a woman, maybe I should be gagged too. I tell them to go ahead and gag me, and that we should be treated the same. They're suprised by my response, but still comply and gag me.

Literally me after that happens:

Last edited by captured_prize 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Usually I think the guys will always be the ones gagged because they will be talkative and saying I'll kick you're butt and threatening the robbers or the jocks if it's a hazing. While the girls stay calm or the nerd guy says nothing.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

BandG wrote: 2 years ago Yes love this scenario!

In my fantasies I'm burgled with a girl (usually one of my ex girlfriends). The burglars decide to gag me with my girlfriend's underwear and tape wrapped around my head because I stupidly left the door open and was tied up first. My girlfriend then comes home and gets tied up but is told it was my fault for leaving the door open and that they wouldn't gag her as they were certain she would want to voice her anger at her stupid boyfriend.

We are then either tied to chairs facing each other or hogtied on the bed. My girlfriend stares at me , rolls her eyes and tells me I'm an idiot while all I can do is mumble apologies through my gag.

In real life I know of some girls who got robbed when they were students living in a shared house and only 2 of them were gagged out of 4.
Why? because the other two got chatty tongue? :lol:
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 2 years ago Usually I think the guys will always be the ones gagged because they will be talkative and saying I'll kick you're butt and threatening the robbers or the jocks if it's a hazing. While the girls stay calm or the nerd guy says nothing.
From my point of view, I think girls will be talkative in the way of annoying, but not threatening.

They are usually in a more peaceful way, like advicing the captor to surrrounder and list out all bad consequences it may have if things keep going. That may probably annoy the shit out of their captor, and lead to a forced silence.

Another situation is, rather than blame the captor, girls tend to blame their partner. They will start any irrational quarrels that they can think of, we can see the example of INDIANA JONES: THE KINGDOM OF CRYSTAL SKULL, during the van kidnapping scene, Karen allen start quarreling some unnessary things from the past, which make her the first and the only one who is gagged, in front of her son and husband.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Not necessarily a gender difference thing but I like it when the physically stronger captive gets treated with stricter bondage to keep them in check. This can go in both ways.

For example, if a nerd and jock get captured, jock can get more ropes to hold his muscles and nerd gets a bigger gag because he tried talking his way out of it. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

BandG wrote: 2 years ago Yes love this scenario!

Why? because the other two got chatty tongue? :lol:
Yes I think they had been trying to call for help and they had duct tape wrapped around their head and mouths.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

A while back when I was in middle school I did a escape challenge on the last day of school. Me and another girl got tied to a chair and had to escape but even though nobody was supposed to be gagged I kept talking smack to everyone and I eventually got gagged with tape.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago A while back when I was in middle school I did a escape challenge on the last day of school. Me and another girl got tied to a chair and had to escape but even though nobody was supposed to be gagged I kept talking smack to everyone and I eventually got gagged with tape.
who taped you? a boy or a girl? :)
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago A while back when I was in middle school I did a escape challenge on the last day of school. Me and another girl got tied to a chair and had to escape but even though nobody was supposed to be gagged I kept talking smack to everyone and I eventually got gagged with tape.
who taped you? a boy or a girl? :)
A girl. She was a pretty good friend of mine and we would flirt a lot but nothing really happened from that. She used her hand to silence me first but then taped my mouth shut.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic