Real life role play (scenes)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Real life role play (scenes)

Post by Nexus »

So, all of my bondage experiences have either been sexual in nature, or just strictly about the bondage and also photography. During some play I may shift into “dom mode” and get a little more villainous in my dialogue and behaviour, but that’s as far as I’ve ever gone as far as role play is concerned.

This week I have a plan to engage in a full on kidnap role play with a friend, complete with surprise take down in bed, a load in and drive around in my van, then the hideout scene with ransom demands and what not. I’ve never done anything so committed to staying in character and trying to really build a scene. I’m really quite excited about it! Although a little nervous, too, haha. My friend isn’t very experienced, and me being the kidnapper a lot will be left to me as far as planning and making it feel real.

I feel like this type of play is more common here than what I’m used to. So anyone want to share experience or tips?
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Better write up a written contract stipulating it's all a role play--in case the Police stop you or something adverse occurs.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

I think it's great that you are going to do a real-life role play! I will be 40 in July, and I started meeting guys when I was 19. I've done two dozen kidnap role play scenes (as the hostage.)

A few tips:

Please be careful. What you are doing is great (and certainly my world!) BUT if other people see it, they will think it's real. That's why I typically like to be alone or in a very discrete place. We ALL have fantasies but sometimes acting them out can have consequences, especially from other people nearby that don't understand what's going on. I used to LOVE riding in the back of a van all tied up, but the older I get, I started to think with my head and not with my dick. Because your feelings can certainly get carried away and you don't want others to think anything is really wrong, like the police stopping you. It never happened to me, but it's happened to a few of my friends.

CONSENSUAL ONLY. I am sure this is consensual. But make sure you and your friend discuss LIKES and DISLIKES AND LIMITS! ALWAYS respect the limits!!!

Also, this goes for EVERYONE that likes to play this way: Signed contracts are good. I've done them before, even if it's a friend. And ALWAYS, ALWAYS let a friend know WHO you are with and WHERE you are going and IF they don't hear back from you by a certain time, then call the police.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Good call on the consent contract, guys. It seems obvious but I didn’t even think to do it. I definitely will.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

I’ve never done any kidnapping role play but a couple weeks ago I got caught doing something kind of like that.

So me and my girlfriend were leaving a bar and it was very late and my girlfriend was super drunk and she was being annoying and obnoxious. Since I thought nobody was around I did something dumb and grabbed my girlfriend around the waist, pulling her right in front of me and placed my other hand over her mouth and told her to shut up. Of course I didn’t mean it like that, l was really just joking but somehow a cop was there and saw the whole thing. I didn’t get in trouble or anything but we had to clear everything up and it didn’t help that my girlfriend was drunk.

I guess what I learned is to not do stuff like that in public even if you think nobody is watching or I’m just very unlucky.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago I’ve never done any kidnapping role play but a couple weeks ago I got caught doing something kind of like that.

So me and my girlfriend were leaving a bar and it was very late and my girlfriend was super drunk and she was being annoying and obnoxious. Since I thought nobody was around I did something dumb and grabbed my girlfriend around the waist, pulling her right in front of me and placed my other hand over her mouth and told her to shut up. Of course I didn’t mean it like that, l was really just joking but somehow a cop was there and saw the whole thing. I didn’t get in trouble or anything but we had to clear everything up and it didn’t help that my girlfriend was drunk.

I guess what I learned is to not do stuff like that in public even if you think nobody is watching or I’m just very unlucky.
From what I’ve gathered from being on fetlife, is that fetishists do this kind of thing every so often. It’s definitely a risk, a roll of the dice, as to whether you’ll be discovered and have to explain your way out of it. To some that’s either seen as an acceptable risk for fulfilling a fantasy, or maybe even adding to the intensity of it, haha. I’m of the former.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Nexus wrote: 2 years ago
BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago I’ve never done any kidnapping role play but a couple weeks ago I got caught doing something kind of like that.

From what I’ve gathered from being on fetlife, is that fetishists do this kind of thing every so often. It’s definitely a risk, a roll of the dice, as to whether you’ll be discovered and have to explain your way out of it. To some that’s either seen as an acceptable risk for fulfilling a fantasy, or maybe even adding to the intensity of it, haha. I’m of the former.
I can see why some people would enjoy being caught doing something kinky but from my experience I was not enjoying it. Probably because the cop was dumb and didn’t let me explain myself since he was so sure that I was trying to kidnap my girlfriend.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Never in my life
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic