appologies for the slow-activity!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

appologies for the slow-activity!

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

So-sorry my activity is so awful! As I've mentioned around DA, discord and now here, things have hit really hard lately.

The onslaught of work since Christmas, 80% with covid at work, no chance for days off, really has me at my lowest.
Combined with my IBS giving me daily endless pain, lot's of stress, increased anxiety, a massive conflict almost weekly at home,
urges for self harm -- well it's a list of lot's sadly, and how am I still standing.. I do not know, I am at a point where I will collapse

alas, we gotta keep going and onwards I suppose.. I promise I'll work on story segments, be assured, stay safe!
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

I hope you feel better soon.

IBS = Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies. I PROMISE. It works for me BIG TIME. Also, FIBER. Metimucial.

I have also had some issues. My lease to my apartment is up next month and I am scrambling to find a place. The heat went out THREE MONTHS ago and he left me with small portable heaters that made the electric bill sky high. I am totally over it. My middle name used to be anxiety, but I promise things will get better. One day at a time.

Hugs
Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 years ago So-sorry my activity is so awful! As I've mentioned around DA, discord and now here, things have hit really hard lately.

The onslaught of work since Christmas, 80% with covid at work, no chance for days off, really has me at my lowest.
Combined with my IBS giving me daily endless pain, lot's of stress, increased anxiety, a massive conflict almost weekly at home,
urges for self harm -- well it's a list of lot's sadly, and how am I still standing.. I do not know, I am at a point where I will collapse

alas, we gotta keep going and onwards I suppose.. I promise I'll work on story segments, be assured, stay safe!
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

AbductedAddiction wrote: 2 years ago I hope you feel better soon.

IBS = Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies. I PROMISE. It works for me BIG TIME. Also, FIBER. Metimucial.

I have also had some issues. My lease to my apartment is up next month and I am scrambling to find a place. The heat went out THREE MONTHS ago and he left me with small portable heaters that made the electric bill sky high. I am totally over it. My middle name used to be anxiety, but I promise things will get better. One day at a time.

Hugs
Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 years ago So-sorry my activity is so awful! As I've mentioned around DA, discord and now here, things have hit really hard lately.

I've tried a lot at this point but hey, worth a shot I imagine!

Appreciated, and sorry to hear as well!
Sometimes it can all feel so against one person y'know? you try so hard but.. it sometimes just keeps wrecking you down.
I hope so though, not anytime soon that's for sure -- good luck on the rent man!
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I do hope you feel better soon. Maybe writing will be your therapy. You have.such a great.imagination and narrative.style.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I do hope you feel better soon. Maybe writing will be your therapy. You have.such a great.imagination and narrative.style.
I was thinking the same thing. Even during some of my downtime, I found that reading stories made me much happier.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic