Would You Push The Button? - A Game

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

lanadelgagged wrote: 11 months ago
You were bound and gagged with anyone you could choose (bound to one another)

BUT

blindfolded, so you won't be able to watch them squirm.
I love blind folds. They help me relax. So definitely

Would you push the button if your tied on the beach naked (legally). But any one there is aloud to touch any part of you with hands only.
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

No. I M not really exhibitionist and humiliation is not sexual assault.

Tied to a post with your crush tied next to you

BUT

In the middle of a supermarket
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

JulieG wrote: 11 months ago No. I M not really exhibitionist and humiliation is not sexual assault.

Tied to a post with your crush tied next to you

BUT

In the middle of a supermarket
Yes. You didn't specify if it was closed or not :P

Be in your dream bondage scenario (restraints, positions, gags, captors, other captives, the whole shebang)

BUT

Every 10 minutes you spend there = one year of no bondage at all
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

No way. I want bondage for the rest of my life.

Be tied by your perfect tug mate,

But

They will tickle you untill you wet yourself
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I would have to honestly say "no push", not because I don't want to wet myself while tickled, but because I would NOT want the tickles to stop even after I wet myself (I'm a tickle fiend)! Merciless tickles for me non-stop! No "until ..." :!:

Now,

You are going to be kept bound and gagged overnight, all night, without release, in whatever position of your choosing

BUT

It is a very hot and muggy night and you will be wearing woollen tights and a sweater.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

Oh, yes. I love uncomfortable bondage and an itchy and warm wool-sweater on a hot summer night would be a nice torture. But all the wool tights I own are rather comfortable. I think a pair of thick fleece-lined tights might be much worse. Btw, I'd probably choose lying on my back, strapped into medical restraints.

---
You get kidnapped by friends according to your wishes. You can decide what kind of bondage, gags, blindfolds you want to experience, what they do with you and what your limits are.

BUT

You cannot control when and for how long you get kidnapped. It might be a day or a month.

(Let's assume there are no consequences at work or legal issues)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

No work issues, a month off work tied up. “PRESS”

OK

You can be tied up anyway you want, wearing any clothes you want, by anyone you want, celebrity, bandage model / actor, fictional character etc.

BUT

You will be tied up,every day for the rest of your life by this person never leave their house or meet anyone else ever again
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh this was a tough one, but I'll bite and go PRESS (already married to the love of my life, and given my advancing years, not much to miss out on to be her kept 24/7 bound toy, no one else to interact with!)

Would you press ...

To be tied up every day for a minimum of 8 hours straight during normal day-time business hours ...

BUT

have no control over how you are tied up and have to work an 8 hour graveyard shift afterwards every night to earn your keep.

---
Lara wrote: 11 months ago Oh, yes. I love uncomfortable bondage and an itchy and warm wool-sweater on a hot summer night would be a nice torture. But all the wool tights I own are rather comfortable. I think a pair of thick fleece-lined tights might be much worse. Btw, I'd probably choose lying on my back, strapped into medical restraints.
Thick fleece-lined tights! I'm going to have to try those out one day! Thanks for the suggestion [mention]Lara[/mention] !
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
BondageAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageAddiction »

I love being tied up for long times but I probably wouldn't press because I'd be too tired after a while to continue like that.
I would press the button before though from [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention]

Would you press this button:

You will choose whoever you want (model, fictional character, friend, etc) to be your partner.
Whenever you want, that partner will tie you up in whatever position, bonds and clothes you want.

BUT

Whenever you're not at home, at all times you will be visibly collared and leashed to your partner.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Not many people seem to like this little game anymore. Oh well.

I'd push! The implication being that my partner would effectively have to be with me at all times when I'm not at home and that I'd be visibly collared and leashed to her is exciting.

Now, would you push the button if

You could be tied up however you wanted by an AI play-partner programmed to be your ideal TUG captor

BUT

A programming glitch will only allow the AI to release you if a TUG story it generated, but posted under your name, gets at least 10 positive comments on this forum with none of those first 10 comments realizing that the story was actually AI generated; if any one of those first 10 comments calls out the fact the story was AI generated, the AI will never be able to release you.

(AI seems to be a hot topic these days, and my objections get miss-construed: I'm not against people using AI, in its current form, but I'm against its miss-uses including miss-attributions that amount to plagiarism.)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
BondageAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageAddiction »

I already took part in turing tests and humans are usually very good in determining whether an AI did something or not. Therefore, especially with 10 people, this would be a be tied up forever by an AI situation for probably 95% probability. I just wonder what the AI would do with me for the rest of eternity, but because it's programmed to be ideal for me, I would probably not get bored. Therefore let's press that thing and get me tied up already.

Would you push the button?

You will be tied up however you want while wearing your favorite clothes. You'll also get to experience your dream scenario with your dream partner twice a week for the whole day.

BUT

You will also be tied up the same way on all the other days. On these other days you will not have any interaction and you'll be collared+leashed and locked inside a cage. Your only way of being untied again is by having a scenario with a very close friend that is being recorded and shared publically on this forum. You will need at least 100 comments saying that they like what you're doing. If you don't reach this amount of comments you must continue the scenario over the next days until you do reach it.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I'd definitely push, as there is there is a non-zero probability that I will get to remain tied-up for the rest of my life!

Unfortunately, this game does not seem popular anymore. Maybe we ought to go simpler.

Would you push if:

You get to be tied up as often as you want by the captor or captors of your dreams,

BUT

They get to subject you to your least favourite torment of all, for as long as they want, while you're tied up.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
InABind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by InABind »

If it has to be something you’ve tried, 100% (cause I’ve never done any actual bondage so :lol:). If not then definitely wouldn’t push.

Would you push if:
You had a summonable spirit that was perfect both physically and mentally for you and could bind you however you want for however long.

BUT

Every time you summon them, a random person you know who is unaware of your bondage desires will learn of them. How they react will be as if a friend/family member of yours had told them in passing.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I'd push, given that just because I have a perfect spirit TUG partner I can summon at will, it does not follow that I must summon them. I can always wait till I'm old enough to do so when I no longer care who finds out.

Would you push if:

You get to play TUGs with your favourite person/partner

BUT

Every time you do get to play you must take on the role you least want to on each occasion (if you prefer to be tied-up, you must instead be the rigger, and vice-versa), and you cannot switch during the
session.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
InABind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by InABind »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 6 months ago I'd push, given that just because I have a perfect spirit TUG partner I can summon at will, it does not follow that I must summon them. I can always wait till I'm old enough to do so when I no longer care who finds out.

Would you push if:

You get to play TUGs with your favourite person/partner

BUT

Every time you do get to play you must take on the role you least want to on each occasion (if you prefer to be tied-up, you must instead be the rigger, and vice-versa), and you cannot switch during the
session.
I’d push.

Would you push if:

You get the perfect play partner, but outside of bondage/flirting/play/etc they’re an asshat.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

No

You get to spend a whole twomweeks in a place of your choosing, tropical island, mediaeval castle dungeon, mistress’s bed chamber and are tied up gagged, abused and used in any way you can be.

BUT

Never again will you derive joy fromTUGs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic