Would You Push The Button? - A Game

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Push, but with some trepidation. It is more important for me to be tied-up and gagged, but naked (I hate being naked tied-up) on a very cold winter night, is scary! I get to chose the length of time though, so PUSH!

You are hogtied and gagged, with your captor's smelly feet occasionally pressing against your nose,

BUT ...

your captor also has a TENS unit strapped to your most sensitive parts and activates it randomly while simultaneously cutting off your air supply (pinching your nose shut with their toes) for a few seconds each time.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Probably “no push” for me - breath play always makes me nervous.

You get tied up any time you’d like,

BUT
Your gag is always unpleasant-tasting dirty socks
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

guardian741 wrote: 1 year ago Probably “no push” for me - breath play always makes me nervous.

You get tied up any time you’d like,

BUT
Your gag is always unpleasant-tasting dirty socks
I don't see a down side "PUUUUUSSSH!!"

Would you push the button:

You get to have full customization to how you are tied up and captured

Buuuuut....

You do not get to pick when this happens, the only idea you get is always a sense of dread whenever something good might happen I.e. you win on a scratch card but are captured before you could cash it in
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

I think I will push this button ;)

Now then,

You get to be tied up with anyone you choose.

But…

It has to be a total stranger to bondage
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

BeautifulHeart wrote: 1 year ago I think I will push this button ;)

Now then,

You get to be tied up with anyone you choose.

But…

It has to be a total stranger to bondage
Slams the button like the fist of an angry god.

And then I'd dig through my contacts and find a friend who would likely enjoy tying up whatever gender mix I've ended up with - after all, I'm getting tied up *with* them. :)

This one's mostly for people who like being tied.

Would you:

Push the button and gain significant flexibility in those joints that keep you from trying (at least long enough to enjoy it) those positions you'd like to be able to do? But at the cost of being unable to tolerate any sort of gag? (I know there are a LOT of gag aficionados here)
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I'd push! With advancing age, I'm losing both flexibility in joints and tolerance to gags; might as well regain one!

Would you:
Push the button and get transported to a fantasy island where you can spend the next month playing all your favourite TUGs with all your dream partners
BUT
At the end of that month you get transported back to an alternate reality where for the next 10 years you will not be able to play any TUG.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago I'd push! With advancing age, I'm losing both flexibility in joints and tolerance to gags; might as well regain one!

Would you:
Push the button and get transported to a fantasy island where you can spend the next month playing all your favourite TUGs with all your dream partners
BUT
At the end of that month you get transported back to an alternate reality where for the next 10 years you will not be able to play any TUG.
I wouldn't push. A month is too short and ten years is too long. Maybe I'd push if it was five years or more than a month.

Would you:
Push the button and have the ability to play TUG games with a celebrity/model of your choosing one a month
BUT
You can't play any other TUG games besides that time
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

PUSH

Push the button to be tied to a post as the centrepiece for a bondage games extravaganza where all visitors tease and torment you as they wish (the visitors ar customised you your taste:F/M F/F M/M FM/M ?/F. etc)

BUT

It costs you a months wages for the weekend party.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago PUSH

Push the button to be tied to a post as the centrepiece for a bondage games extravaganza where all visitors tease and torment you as they wish (the visitors ar customised you your taste:F/M F/F M/M FM/M ?/F. etc)

BUT

It costs you a months wages for the weekend party.
Time to save up some money! PUSH!

Would you push the button to have as many TUGs with as many willing partners as you like, role-playing all your favourite scenarios, as often as you like,

BUT

you must become permanently blind beforehand?
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago

Would you push the button to have as many TUGs with as many willing partners as you like, role-playing all your favourite scenarios, as often as you like,

BUT

you must become permanently blind beforehand?
Assuming someone was careing for me and supporting me financially I would push. I would not push if I had to financially support myself. Working blind would not be fun. If I’m tied up all the time I don’t need to see anyway. I’m also very light sensitive so being blind would make me feel more helpless.

Would you push:
You can be tied up by whoever you want and they instantly are really into tie up games.

But, the only thing that can be used to restrain you is duct tape
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

amcp wrote: 1 year ago
TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago -pushes button-

You can be tied up any time and any way you want.

But

There is always one little thing wrong with it. Loose rope, lame gag, blindfold slightly out of place, itchy nose, etc.

I wouldn't press. I'm very picky about how I like to get tied up; either it's done right, or not at all.

You can tie up, or be tied up by someone you find very attractive,

BUT

You will never have a romantic relationship with this person.
Bye bye romance as long as I can tie her up. PUSH!

You can tie up any way you want your top 10 people you wanna tie up,

But,

Every people in the world including family and friends and except the said 10 people will hate you and disown you for life.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago
Assuming someone was careing for me and supporting me financially I would push. I would not push if I had to financially support myself. Working blind would not be fun. If I’m tied up all the time I don’t need to see anyway. I’m also very light sensitive so being blind would make me feel more helpless.

Would you push:
You can be tied up by whoever you want and they instantly are really into tie up games.

But, the only thing that can be used to restrain you is duct tape
No push. I love rope and leather cuffs too much.

Would you push to be able to play TUGs once a week, for a couple hours each time, with a caring and loving partner

BUT

You would have to live apart at opposite ends of town otherwise, unable to ever meet up or have TUGs with others.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
mackt6967
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mackt6967 »

TG03 wrote: 1 year ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago I'd push! With advancing age, I'm losing both flexibility in joints and tolerance to gags; might as well regain one!

Would you:
BUT
I wouldn't push. A month is too short and ten years is too long. Maybe I'd push if it was five years or more than a month.

Would you:
Push the button and have the ability to play TUG games with a celebrity/model of your choosing one a month
BUT
You can't play any other TUG games besides that time
I would push. I don't play TUGs in general, and this would be a good chance to do it.

Would you:

Play TUGs with someone as often as you want
BUT
That person is someone you are not attracted to.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

mackt6967 wrote: 1 year ago Play TUGs with someone as often as you want
BUT
That person is someone you are not attracted to.
My brother and sister tie me up and I’m not attracted to them. So sure, I would.

Would you push the button if you get to be tied up by whoever you want anytime you want,

BUT

You will be locked in high heels 24/7
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

My feet will hate me for this, but I'd push the button. I enjoy wearing high heels while bound and gagged so there's that.

You push the button you get to do bondage with your ideal tug partner whenever you wish. They are perfect for you in every way.

But,

You have no say in how you're bound and gagged, and each session you have to stay in bondage for a minimum of one hour.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Easiest button push of my life! Part of the excitement of subbing for me is the unpredictability of what will happen. How will they tie me? Will it be a ball gag, a stuffed gag with too many socks? Am I going to be tormented at all? Is it going to be tickles this time, ice, or even shocking? Love it!

If you push the button you get:

Immediately jumped by a total stranger, bound, and thrown into the back of a van,

but,

The torments are the opposite of what you prefer when you get to their lair, and if you like all of them, you get none at all!

Duration is minimum two hours.
No harm in wanting to try new things right?
Always down to chat ;)
Bearcat2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bearcat2 »

I don't think I could push the button. Love the idea of being jumped but would hate for some of the torture methods to happen to me.

Would you push the button if;

You can be tied up however you want with any materials you want along with anyway you want to be dressed for 24 hours

but

You can't have any food or water during this 24 hour period
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bearcat2 wrote: 1 year ago

Would you push the button if;

You can be tied up however you want with any materials you want along with anyway you want to be dressed for 24 hours

but

You can't have any food or water during this 24 hour period
I would not push. I could deal with no food for a day. I wouldn’t like starving and watching people eat in front of me. But I would feel completely helpless since I can’t have any food. But, the no water would be a deal breaker. That could be come dangerous especially if I’m sweating.

Would you push the button of

You could be tied by your favorite bondage dom/dominatrix whenever you want

But

They make you get a tattoo of their name on you
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I've never had a tattoo so, as kind as the name is somewhere orivate, like my bottom, I'd push the button.

Push the button if you want to be tied up for 24/hours straight, no breaks, food and water and toilet as per a hospital patient.

BUT

Your tormentors can do anything they want to you (short of death or permanent scars) for 24 hours.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

emca753 wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I've never had a tattoo so, as kind as the name is somewhere orivate, like my bottom, I'd push the button.

Push the button if you want to be tied up for 24/hours straight, no breaks, food and water and toilet as per a hospital patient.

BUT

Your tormentors can do anything they want to you (short of death or permanent scars) for 24 hours.
Tattoos are sexy, I picture mature women/aunts taking care of mischievous nieces for the summer; imagine a 14 year old niece, who knows judo and has a thing for bondage, dominating her reluctant aunt and taking her to the TATT shop
I think even the dodgy best Tattoo Studio is going to ask questions if a fourteen year old girl comes in dragging a 40 year old woman trusses up and gagged and demanding they tattoo something in her. But whay not have a go at writing the story instead of just imagining.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

emca753 wrote: 1 year ago Would you be the 44 year old? The idea of you bein the property of a goth 14 year old is titillating
Ate you saying you are a 14 year old goth girl?

(I do ha e a tatoo, for my 50th birthday, a golden horse shoe on the inside of my right heel. I couldn't wear shoes for a week!)
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago

BUT

I would push the button.

Would you push the button if you could be bound up by the hottest person in the world, but your blind folded and can’t see them.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I’d push the button.

You are tied up on a hot beach, spread eagled , blindfolded and naked.

BUT

You are at the high water mark. The waves will come over you at high tide, they will drain back after 10 to 20 seconds but this will happen multiple times for an hour or more. You will never submerge completely. And the sun and sand is hot, the water is a cold ocean current!
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

JulieG wrote: 11 months ago

You are tied up on a hot beach, spread eagled , blindfolded and naked.

BUT

You are at the high water mark. The waves will come over you at high tide, they will drain back after 10 to 20 seconds but this will happen multiple times for an hour or more. You will never submerge completely. And the sun and sand is hot, the water is a cold ocean current!
I’m assuming it is legal to be tied and naked on the beach and I won’t be arrested?

I’ll push the button. I’ve never don’t breath play but it could be fun. Helpless to breath while the wave is over me. The ice cold water forcing me to struggle. Sounds fun.

Would you push if you could be bound and played with by your perfect partner, but when not playing with them you had to wear a chastity belt?
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Tough choice, but I'm pressing the button.

Would you push the button if...

You were bound and gagged with anyone you could choose (bound to one another)

BUT

blindfolded, so you won't be able to watch them squirm.
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic