Stuffing Gags

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Stuffing Gags

Post by Jinko28 »

What is the worst tasting stuffing gag you have ever had?

Mine would have to be when my girlfriend and her friend tied me and her friends boyfriend up. They went all out with the first gag on her friends boyfriend with two pairs of panties they were wearing and didn’t have anything to gag me with. I was protesting and making lots of noise, they wanted to experiment with something that would keep me silent and also cause discomfort. They had to use a box of tissues, rolling about 10 up into small balls and shoving them into my mouth. They tied a bandana to hold the tissues in place but I managed to struggle and the bandana slipped and thus the tissues all fell out. They then found some more panties in the laundry to jeep my quiet but that was one of the strangest feelings. If they had tape or something stronger to keep it in place it would have been an interesting gag.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

I remember cloth stuffing, that was soaked in water first, then wrung out before use. It just had a fairly bad taste.

The guy was trying to make sure it was damp, so it would be comfortable, but I suspect he was trying to get it clean, and failed miserably, lol.
Tiedandtickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedandtickled »

My wife’s dirty socks and underwear, I enjoy it but it does leave a horrid after taste for a little bit.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

My girlfriend's black ankle socks after she had just worked an 8 hour shift in retail.
Unfortunately she doesn't work in retail any more and working in an office just doesn't have the same affect on her socks :lol:
Last edited by WillHBonney 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

My ex was feeling rather kinky so he stuffed his gym sock in my mouth. Note: he used it after coming home from gym. I didn’t mind it, but it smelled and tasted like shit.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

An old play buddy used one pair of tube socks to work out in for a little over a month. He soaked them in his piss just before they went in my mouth, sealed in with plenty of duct tape. That was probably the "worst", even if I was asking for it every step of the way! :lol:
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Me and my brothers use newspaper stuff gags and tape around our mouths.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

One of my ex’s stuffed gagged me with my socks after I had soccer practice and let’s just say I didn’t enjoy that.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Worst ive had was my wife’s pantyhose that she wore all day in high heels crammed into my mouth and taped over.
While i loved the domination factor, they were sweaty enough that the salty taste was distracting! 😅
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

misstied wrote: 2 years ago My partner gagged me with my tights that I had been wearing all day, I was not impressed at the time, lol!
I love gagging my girlfriend with her tights if she’s been wearing them!
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

My best friend stuffed her dirty panties in my mouth for a gag a it was fun but also sucked.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Not so much a bad taste but for stuffing I use micro fibre cloth. It's ok only problem is it really dries out your mouth. Definitely need a good drink afterwards
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Ive gagged myself with a sponge once for over an hour. It was very effective and subdueing but the taste became not so great after about half an hour. I tied myself with a timelock so I had to endure it for over an hour in total.

I always imagined being gagged with dirty panties would be by far the best experience, unfortunately not had that luck yet.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

TapeGaggedAbby wrote: 2 years ago My best friend stuffed her dirty panties in my mouth for a gag a it was fun but also sucked.
I’ve never tried dirty panties. Sounds GROSS.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Deleted
Last edited by drawscore 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think being gagged with dirty/soiled underwear would be a pleasant (tasting) experience. I'd have to think about being gagged with clean underwear. The taste of residual soap and/or fabric softener, isn't that great, either.

Drawscore
Last edited by drawscore 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I can't imagine why anyone would want to be gagged with dirty clothes. I tried a sock gag once out of curiosity, making sure the thing had been washed recently, and it wasn't particularly enjoyable, though I could stand it. The fact it just about completely filled my mouth made it uncomfortable, though that's a bit of a different problem. I can think of few more unhygienic things to be stuffing in someone's mouth than dirty socks or underwear, too.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I agree, dirty never appealed to me, not even on a humiliation level. However clean socks and underwear are definitely my favorite kind of stuffing. I usually exchange a pair of underwear with a partner so that we can gag ourselves with eachothers underwear when one of us is away.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I like a clean sock, scarf or tape to hold it in my mouth but filling my mouth.
taytay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by taytay »

Worst tasting stuff gag were my own socks that I had soaked in my own piss for 3 months in a mason jar, then dried out on a rock in the hot sun. The smell was awful and I intended to use it on my friend but he turned it around and used it on me...
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

taytay wrote: 1 year ago Worst tasting stuff gag were my own socks that I had soaked in my own piss for 3 months in a mason jar, then dried out on a rock in the hot sun. The smell was awful and I intended to use it on my friend but he turned it around and used it on me...
That sounds horrible!
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Haven’t had a ton of experience with being gagged (outside of self gagging), but the worst tasting gag I’ve had would have to be my ex wife’s dirty stockings. She had them on all day at a wedding and she wore her ankle boots that made her feet sweat and smell horrible. She stuffed the crotch in my mouth and wrapped the legs around my head so the feet of the hose ended up in front of my face. Then she secured them by tying them off so the toes were right under my nose. The feet of the stocking were still damp with her foot sweat, the crotch tasted terrible, and the smell from the toes of the stockings was disgusting.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

taytay wrote: 1 year ago Worst tasting stuff gag were my own socks that I had soaked in my own piss for 3 months in a mason jar, then dried out on a rock in the hot sun. The smell was awful and I intended to use it on my friend but he turned it around and used it on me...
That sounds amazing!
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Haven't had a bad taste after a stuffing gag since there always new ones I use but I always get a dry mouth which is quite uncomfortable. I have heard about wetting the stuffing gag first but I have yet to try it
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

For me, oddly enough, the worst tasting gag stuffing was not a stuffing at all. A large rubber ball gag was what tasted the worst for me! The rubber itself was just horrible tasting. In terms of stuffing, my wife's dirty panties post-exercise were the worst, worse than her socklets post-exercise, but both of those have never tasted as bad as that rubber ball gag just by itself; probably because I do enjoy my wife's scent anyway, but not the scent of rubber.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic