Childhood Comics or Books (M/M)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Childhood Comics or Books (M/M)

Post by kevweasley »

I posted some time ago some comics from my childhood. But what I forgot to mention was that as a child I also read comics like Tintin and Asterix. This was in the days before Internet :). I didn't really care about the bondage stuff in them. It's just years later I started to do more research into it. Tintin or the villains got their fair share of bondage including, handgags, chloroform or just being tied up and gagged :D

When it comes to books I read the Famous Five. My favourite book was Five Goes off to camp. In that book the boys gets tied up (not gagged unfortunately).
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I didn't read a lot of comics when I was a kid but I remember owning a few Looney Toons comics. I rember one where Bugs and Daffy entered a boat race and at some point Daffy dressed as a rabbit and captured Bugs, tying and gagging him and stealing his boat. There were a few pages of Bugs struggling, glaring and rolling his eyes at Daffy.

After that I don't real other comics I read with relevant bondage scenes. I do remember reading a couple books that should fall into the pre-teen demographic that contained a few short but memorable tied up scenes
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I did not read much comic books but those Hardy Boys books I did, count how many times they
go bound and gagged, of course my favorite is While The Clocked Ticked the famous one i liked.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yup, always enjoyed reading Les Aventures de Tintin.
Astérix et Obélix were also favourite of mine during my preteen years.
Almost all of them end with poor Assurancetourix bound up and gagged on the edge of the Gaulois village.

Les Schtroumpfs also featured the occasional bondage scene. But I can't say I enjoyed reading those as much as the previous two series.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Definitely read the Hardy Boys books, im sure the clever marketing of the bondage embossed covers pulled me in. Can't remember too many other books with good bondage in them growing up. I think my first experience with their books was the one where Iola gets bound and gagged in the back of a van near the start of the book.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

[mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] While the clock ticked is a favourite of mine and I discovered it ages ago thanks to kevin bondagejeopardy’s old site. And the cover with them both bound and gagged was exciting to see. I found it so sexy I even had a blog called hardyboysgagged for years.
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I used to flip through TV based comics (Fury, Rin Tin Tin, etc.) and movie based comics (Red Ryder, etc) Every now and then, there would be an issue where someone got tied (and gagged).

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic