Found tied up by stranger

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Found tied up by stranger

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

I’ve been wondering about what happens if you are found tied up by someone your not that close to. This has only happened to me once, when I was a teenager in middle school and I had to stay after school to present a project for wow night or whatever they called it.

So I was very bored looking around the school for something to do and in the back room of the auditorium I found a roll of duct tape. It was still a while until I had to set up my project so I decided to bind and gag myself to a chair. I ended up tying myself up very well and chilled out for 20 minutes then I heard some noise coming from the auditorium so I tried to break out of my binds but I was tied up very tight and couldn’t free my hands in time. So I just sat in the chair waiting to be found and I was found by a young woman I’ve never seen before. She was super surprised to find a student tied up and it was very embarrassing but she untied me and asked how this happened. I made up a million lies about how my friends tied me up as a revenge prank and lucky she believed that even though she wanted to talk to my friends about how that is wrong but I convinced her not to. I believe she told me that she was a teacher in training or a assistant teacher but I didn’t care because I was to embarrassed and just wanted to leave. I don’t remember seeing this woman ever again.

That’s my story on being found tied up by a stranger so what’s yours!
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

That is so humiliating, being found Tied up!

My wife and her friend had Tied me to a chair in his House. While they were having fun in the bedroom, I sat Tied to a chair in the livingroom.
Suddenly someone was knocking on the door, but they didn’t hear it. A moment later it was knocking on the doors or Windows between livingroom and garden. I was sitting Tied up close to the Windows, and couldnt hide or do anything. It was the neighbour knocking on the doors, and when he saw me sitting Tied up, he didnt stop knocking! My wife and her friend heard him knocking, and hurried to the door. He would just tell us, that the light inside our car was on🙄 And of course he asked if everything was okay…
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Racer wrote: 2 years ago That is so humiliating, being found Tied up!

My wife and her friend had Tied me to a chair in his House. While they were having fun in the bedroom, I sat Tied to a chair in the livingroom.
Suddenly someone was knocking on the door, but they didn’t hear it. A moment later it was knocking on the doors or Windows between livingroom and garden. I was sitting Tied up close to the Windows, and couldnt hide or do anything. It was the neighbour knocking on the doors, and when he saw me sitting Tied up, he didnt stop knocking! My wife and her friend heard him knocking, and hurried to the door. He would just tell us, that the light inside our car was on🙄 And of course he asked if everything was okay…
You must have been panicking.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

While this has never happened to me, it is easily one of my biggest fears. The amount of embarassment and anxiety you guys felt must have been unbearable.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago While this has never happened to me, it is easily one of my biggest fears. The amount of embarassment and anxiety you guys felt must have been unbearable.
Yeah I would never get caught tied up on purpose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic