How to Play Hide and Go Seek

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How to Play Hide and Go Seek

Post by drawscore »

HIDE AND GO SEEK:
a. Players: three or more
b. Equipment: Two pieces of rope and a bandana or neckerchief for each player.
c. Time limit: None
d. How to play:
1. One player is selected as "it," and is tied up (usually not very well) by one or more other players. When done, the tying player shouts "GO!!" and he and the other players have until "it" gets loose, to run and hide.
2. A player is captured if his "flag" (bandana or neckerchief) is pulled from his belt, or is lost on the field. Captured players are taken to the base, and tied up.
3. If a captured player can free himself, he is back in the game. If not, too bad.
4. Captured players cannot help each other escape.
5. The last player captured is "it" for the next round. When the last player is captured and tied, the others are untied, and the game starts again.
e. Special Rules:
1. All captives are gagged.
2. Captives may be tied with more than two pieces of rope if available.
3. No rope may be tied around the neck or through the groin under any circumstances.
4. Captives must be checked every 10 minutes.
5. If there are more than six players, two players may be designated as "it." For 10 or more, three "its," and if 16 or more, four "its."
f. Rules violations: Penalties for rules violations will be determined by a majority vote of the players.

And, yes, we really did play this game.

Drawscore
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fun times I bet ;)

I especially like Special Rules number 1 and 6.
This would probably make a very good fictional story.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Boundfreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundfreak »

Nice, would love to play that game!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I have a similar game for two players (although it could be modified for more). A dozen or so flags (bandanas) are placed around the property (20 wooded acres). They must be in plain view but otherwise can be anywhere. The Prey is tasked with finding four and returning to base. He is given a five or ten minute head start. The Hunter has a small paintball gun and is tasked with hitting the prey before he completes his task.

If the prey is hit he's considered tranquilized and can be tied up in any position the Hunter chooses (obviously no mortal peril is allowed) and is the Hunter's personal property for a predetermined amount of time. If the Prey successfully completes his task he becomes the hunter.
Last edited by MaxRoper 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] How about writing a story about it?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] I have to agree with Xtc. That definitely sounds like something that could be story-worthy.

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

In fact I've written a number of stories based on this game. They have photo illustrations but unfortunately I don't have permission to use the pictures (which are perhaps unsuitable for this site anyway).

I'll see about rewriting the stories leaving out the illustrations. Thanks for the suggestion.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Go for it.
Thanks for being sensitive to the requirements of the site.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Please do post the stories. Sounds like so much fun.
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

Some people have all the luck. :D

Back on the old board, several years previous to the timeline of the current Bind of My Own Making story, I did a story on a similar theme called Summer (Tie-Up) School, if I recall correctly. I think I still have it somewhere; would anyone be interested in seeing it resurrected?
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

MisterMistoffelees wrote: 6 years ago Some people have all the luck. :D

Back on the old board, several years previous to the timeline of the current Bind of My Own Making story, I did a story on a similar theme called Summer (Tie-Up) School, if I recall correctly. I think I still have it somewhere; would anyone be interested in seeing it resurrected?
But of course! Silly question.
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago

Anything to oblige. ;)
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] introduced us to his own version of "hide and seek" in "Hunter and Prey M/M", just a bit earlier. The title of the story did remind me of ANOTHER fun story I'd like to see on here.
[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] Will you be honouring us with the publishing of your popular "The Slave, Hunter" on here, in the foreseeable future? 8-)

jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

MisterMistoffelees wrote: 6 years ago
Xtc wrote: 6 years ago

Anything to oblige. ;)
Indeed will make wonderful reading.

Coincidentally I recall you and I have a story someday we need to continue writing that this site would enjoy. Please pm me. ;)
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
@Jason Toddman Will you be honouring us with the publishing of your popular "The Slave, Hunter" on here, in the foreseeable future? 8-)
I don not know how foreseeable it is, but i do plan to do so eventually. Still adjusting to the Cpap machione i got in January in a second attempt to treat my sleep apnea. So far it's showing mixed results, but in another few weeks - especially with some spring weather to improve my mood as well - i might be able to enjoy writing and drawing again for the first time in years.
And isn't this a tad off topic? What does this have t do with playing hide and go seek? :geek:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] True. But with the latest hide and go seek story being entitled "Hunter and Prey", I was bound to make the connection to the other story I enjoyed with the word "Hunter" in the title ;)

Spring will be here soon. Hopefully you'll be finding some of the joy you used to get out of doing those things that you're so good at.

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @Jason Toddman True. But with the latest hide and go seek story being entitled "Hunter and Prey", I was bound to make the connection to the other story I enjoyed with the word "Hunter" in the title ;)

Spring will be here soon. Hopefully you'll be finding some of the joy you used to get out of doing those things that you're so good at.
I'll try not to disappoint, nut the last few years have not been easy for me.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

[mod]Hi,

This story needs to be tagged. If it isn't tagged soon, then I will lock it.[/mod]
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Does it need tagging?
I've moved it to TUGs talk?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic