Looking for Den Mother

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Looking for Den Mother

Post by LaxMax »

I read these stories about a mom who lets her sons boyfriend troupe tie her up. I was wondering if anyone knew where they came from, or about the author. I think they are fake but I would love to know what everyone thinks or knows. http://www.kppresents.com/contributions ... tstied.htm
Axious325
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axious325 »

Well, whether this story is true or not, I love how it turned out, in addition to saying the son's motivations for why he tied up his mother and this same woman discovering her taste for being tied up, a nice reflection that also combines well when the mother ends up immobilized and see what she thinks about it
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

You're asking about [mention]KP Presents[/mention]? That person posts on this forum under that name.

EDIT: On closer look, I see that section of the website is for outside contributions. Nevertheless, it might be worth asking what KP knows about that author.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago You're asking about @KP Presents? That person posts on this forum under that name.

EDIT: On closer look, I see that section of the website is for outside contributions. Nevertheless, it might be worth asking what KP knows about that author.
I know very little about DenMother, but she was an early and frequent contributor to the Mother's Tied Up Dreambook. I was sent an archive of those posts, and asked to post them. Were they true stories? Who knows...
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

KP Presents wrote: 1 year ago
Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago You're asking about @KP Presents? That person posts on this forum under that name.

I know very little about DenMother, but she was an early and frequent contributor to the Mother's Tied Up Dreambook. I was sent an archive of those posts, and asked to post them. Were they true stories? Who knows...
They certainly seemed to be true imo. There are certain things in them that someone writing a fictional fantasy just wouldn't think about. And I have to imagine that the activity of tying one's mother up was pretty common at the time, based on the amount of stories we have about such a thing.

All in all, it's certainly realistic for them to be real I'd say.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I often wonder how common the occurrence of a mother getting bound is or was. I have a feeling it may have been more common 30-60 years ago as opposed to in today's society.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Ianc1980 wrote: 1 year ago I often wonder how common the occurrence of a mother getting bound is or was. I have a feeling it may have been more common 30-60 years ago as opposed to in today's society.
Based on the number of relevant stories set back in those days compared to now, I would say your feelings are accurate.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I agree.

Things just seemed more innocent in times decades ago. A mother would be more inclined to play along because of the perceived harmlessness of the situation. Todays society is different, I can’t pinpoint an exact explanation, it just seems so.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic