I've never understood the fascination with smelly feet

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I've never understood the fascination with smelly feet

Post by Trammel »

I've never understood the fascination with smelly feet. I guess I don't need to. Not something I'm interested in or in to.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I bet there’s people out there that say the same about being tied up.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago I bet there’s people out there that say the same about being tied up.
:lol:

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Its one.of.those unpleasant.things.you can be exposed.to kike.spanking, tickle.torture, ipple.clamps. being.forced.to smell.someomes.sweaty.feet.is.awful, but when you're all tied up.and.cant.do anything about it.............
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Its one.of.those unpleasant.things.you can be exposed.to kike.spanking, tickle.torture, ipple.clamps. being.forced.to smell.someomes.sweaty.feet.is.awful, but when you're all tied up.and.cant.do anything about it.............
All joking aside, pretty much this for me. It's one of those things where if I wasn't tied up and someone tried to shove their feet in my face I would bat them away in a flash.
So the idea of being completely helpless and forced to endure something so unpleasant and have no control over it is what I like.
But I suppose you could say why specifically feet and not something else that smells unpleasant? I think it's to do with the personal aspect. It's something unique to each different person. And with the feet being the bottom of the body, being forced to smell them puts you almost literally below your captor.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Its one.of.those unpleasant.things.you can be exposed.to kike.spanking, tickle.torture, ipple.clamps. being.forced.to smell.someomes.sweaty.feet.is.awful, but when you're all tied up.and.cant.do anything about it.............
All joking aside, pretty much this for me. It's one of those things where if I wasn't tied up and someone tried to shove their feet in my face I would bat them away in a flash.
So the idea of being completely helpless and forced to endure something so unpleasant and have no control over it is what I like.
But I suppose you could say why specifically feet and not something else that smells unpleasant? I think it's to do with the personal aspect. It's something unique to each different person. And with the feet being the bottom of the body, being forced to smell them puts you almost literally below your captor.
You asked why feet not something else.smelly. I'm sure there are.some.people.who like.arm.pits(I love.tickling arm pits). And.its.not.too.disgusting.like, well, poo (but im.shure.some.people.like.that.too.

Feet.are.one.of.the parts.of.the body less.often seen, like belly buttons, but. It deemed.jndecent,.like.breasts, and genitals.

In summer you will often see women in scrappy sandals.or.taking there shoes.off., even at work. My n are very rarely barefoot.in public school xcept.beach or.swimming pool, so maybe feet hald.the distinction of h ing a rare.and valued.sight without being taboo.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

All good points. It just seems excessive in many stories, almost overshadowing the TUG itself.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago All good points. It just seems excessive in many stories, almost overshadowing the TUG itself.
This is a fair observation - i definitely lean this way in my stories. I think its driven by what your “main” interest is. My main interest is Foot Domination, and i just enjoy TUGs as a vehicle for that.
Whereas others may be mostly into being tied up and the element of Stinky Feet as torture is just one aspect of that interest.

To each their own! 😁
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

guardian741 wrote: 2 years ago
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago All good points. It just seems excessive in many stories, almost overshadowing the TUG itself.
This is a fair observation - i definitely lean this way in my stories. I think its driven by what your “main” interest is. My main interest is Foot Domination, and i just enjoy TUGs as a vehicle for that.
Whereas others may be mostly into being tied up and the element of Stinky Feet as torture is just one aspect of that interest.

To each their own! 😁
All good points!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago I've never understood the fascination with smelly feet.
Me neither...
;)
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Yeah I’ve never really had a thing for feet but I can see why some people like smelling feet because they have no other choice.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

It's one of those predicament aspects. Just smelling someone else's feet in general isn't very appealing. However being bound and gagged and forced to deal with it is a whole other wavelength for me. I'm extremely submissive so things like that always turns me on.

On that subject it reminds me of a video with two girls bound together tied symmetrically. They each have their feet tied directly in each other's face, looked like such a fun position.
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago I bet there’s people out there that say the same about being tied up.
I love bothhhhhh. Also, not sure how to DM on here, but I saw in your bio, you like chatting with anyone, and I’d love to talk
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e wrote: 1 year ago I love bothhhhhh. Also, not sure how to DM on here, but I saw in your bio, you like chatting with anyone, and I’d love to talk
DMs are unlocked when you hit 10 posts so you're 1 away :)
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Isn't that the deal, though, with fetishes? If one doesn't happen to share them, they can seem incomprehensible, excessive, pointless, extreme or ridiculous.

The smelly feet thing isn't one of my primary fetishes but, for me, it falls into that rather large category of "things I wouldn't choose but I can get off on being done to me when I'm not in a position to resist".
Last edited by Straitjacketed 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Feet are not my thing, but I'll never judge anyone for having that fetish, or any other kink or fetish that doesn't hurt anyone and is done between consenting parties. After all, my kinks can be seen as equally weird so who am I to judge? Live and let live.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

WillHBonney wrote: 1 year ago
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e wrote: 1 year ago I love bothhhhhh. Also, not sure how to DM on here, but I saw in your bio, you like chatting with anyone, and I’d love to talk
Oh sweet, so now I should be able to
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

The best thing about smelly feet is scrubbing them clean, like dirty feet.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e wrote: 1 year ago
I tried sending a DM, but it went to outbox…?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I tried sending a DM, but it went to outbox…?
It will go to the outbox until the other person reads it. Don't worry, it was sent successfully.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago I've never understood the fascination with smelly feet. I guess I don't need to. Not something I'm interested in or in to.
me neither
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I guess for me the fascination with smelly feet is two fold.

First, it's not just anyone's feet; I'm not turned on by the smell of feet in general, and in fact feet are generally a turn-off for me. But if it is the feet of my lovely wife, or of someone I enjoy the company of, then sight of their feet and even the smell of their feet can bring back pleasent past memories and experiences. In such a case the smell of their feet is a positive reinforcement of the fetish (for their feet).

Second, while being gagged is not an essential element for me when I'm tied up, being tormented or teased in some way is, unless I'm tied up just to relax. If gagged, being "forced" to smell something unpleasent is a simple yet effective tease or torment. Others have mentioned the predicament aspect, which for me would amount to being able to admire my captor's lovely and well manicured feet, while simultaneoulsy having to endure something "unpleasent" (at first, but over time, through positive reinforcement, becoming associated with pleasent memories).

Just my two cents.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

I would definitely have to agree with a few of the other’s responses, it’s not about just anyone’s smelly feet but rather someone like a wife or girlfriend. There are certain acts that can amplify the helplessness of bondage and smelling feet is a huge one for me. When I was tied up and my ex wife would put her feet in my face I was absolutely humiliated and at her mercy. Being bound and gagged is a predicament in itself but being forced to smell the bottom of her feet put me in more of a submissive space.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'd be curious as to your views on this topic

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic