The Gym

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Gym

Post by BandG »

Does anyone else think about bondage a lot at the gym? All these amazing women wearing gym/fitness clothing - my mind wanders! At my gym there's 2 young ladies that work there and both are so hot - I would love to be tied up by both of them.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I love the idea of a hot girl at the gym, in their leotard, tied to one of the benches of the gym equipment.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Well sometimes when I am running on the treadmill, I think of my stories that I wrote or am about to write like the story I am working on like double dragon with Mariam, trying to figure out who's girlfriend she is you know stupid stuff to keep time moving fast of course with all the movements in the gym and me spacing out it's getting hard for me to keep balance during workouts. As far as thinking about tying any of the women up I don't care to think about it.
SNAFU
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

If you search for "bondageinfminor inxesse gym" in google, you will see a very nice picture right at the beginning. A woman is tied to a bench in a very beautiful way, gagged and she is smiling.
Many years ago "inxesse" had another photo series in which a woman in a leotard was tied to a bench even more beautifully for my taste and also had a lot of fun doing it.
I would be very grateful if you could write me where I can find these photos.
"Imagefap" probably still has these photos somewhere.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

It's all the amazing men I see whom I'd like to see get the treatment! :D :twisted:
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I don't actually that often, probably because the times I tend to imagine women I see tied up is when I'm sitting around bored, and I'm always doing something at the gym. But now it's probably going to happen since I read this.
gige
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gige »

Yeah but only once! There was a woman running on this treadmill and I really liked her she looks stunning.
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

I’ve always imagined what it would be like, there are a lot of burly guys at my gym and some of the guys i look at and think, “damn i wonder what it would be like if this guy tied me up 😋
SweetSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SweetSwitch »

Always thinking about that, maybe in the Locker room at the end of the day
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A lot of gym equipment blends into kit for bondage fantasies: tied down to a weights bench, bare feet held under a sit-up bar, hung from a pull up bar, tied to a treadmill and forced to run......
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic