TUG Meet Up?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tiedandtickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TUG Meet Up?

Post by Tiedandtickled »

I am looking to possibly meet up with some fellow TUGers. However, I have never done anything like that before and looking to gain some information on other peoples experiences and what are the best ways to go about it? Best places to meet people? Lessons learned from past experiences, etc.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

My wife and I once met with a pro domme before and she tied and gagged us together after teaching us some rope work which was a lot of fun but a bit pricey. Never have actually met up with anyone from this site or any others but the idea sure is intriguing as it would be amazing to have some trust worthy friends to do tugs with other then ourselves. Unfortunately dont have a whole lot of advice or experience with meet ups but Id imagine taking things pretty slowly and building up lots of trust and great communication to try and make everything very clear on what is agreed upon.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

In the 20 years that I've been meeting guys for TUGS, I would recommend finding local/regional (trusted) groups for BDSM. The site FetLife is likely a good way to start. You can search your city and some keywords and you can interact and join groups where they have meetups. I always (always) recommend references (just to make sure the person is not a bad apple) because I have met my share (and I am sure others have as well.) But, I would suggest finding a local BDSM group first... likely the easiest way to slide into things at first base, then go from there!
Tiedandtickled wrote: 2 years ago I am looking to possibly meet up with some fellow TUGers. However, I have never done anything like that before and looking to gain some information on other peoples experiences and what are the best ways to go about it? Best places to meet people? Lessons learned from past experiences, etc.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Tiedandtickled wrote: 2 years ago I am looking to possibly meet up with some fellow TUGers. However, I have never done anything like that before and looking to gain some information on other peoples experiences and what are the best ways to go about it? Best places to meet people? Lessons learned from past experiences, etc.
I did do it once back in the days of Yahoo Groups and met someone who I had chatted to with mutual interests. It all went ok, we met twice and had fun. However, subsequently I learned that a 'selfie' that they took of the two of us got shared with other people and it's now out there on the internet.

So be careful.

Personally, I'd chat online with someone, get to know them and then chat over the phone. Establish some rules, maybe even meet for a coffee first and make sure you're both comfortable.

I have been to a couple of meetings with people off Fetlife, but they all seemed to be mostly in to Corporal Punishment which isn't my thing. So it didn't go anywhere, so you need to be clear about your limits and boundaries with whoever you meet.

Safety first and have fun.

If I was going to do it now, I'd probably arrange to meet somewhere neutral like a hotel/motel and just take it slow. Imagine it's like a date, slow steps and enjoy it. Also, don't go straight in and try to tick every fantasy off in your bucket list. Get to know them. I'll admit that meeting a stranger for a TUG is very appealing, but reality sometimes doesn't always match the fantasy. But if you find a playmate who you click with, then I think you'll have a great time.

Just take it slow. Imho.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic