What are you craving?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

having my hands tied behind my back, my legs tied together and a nice ball gag or a tape gag with girl socks stuffed in my mouth. Overall, a nice first experience :D
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

I’ve been craving an insanely excessive hogtie and a nice face fucking. Finish it off by turning it into a suspended hogtie, massive sock gag, sensory deprivation, and a day or 3 of total solitary.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I just watched a video with a device I never seen before today. It's like those toys they make with the bowl-shaped bottom where no matter how you lay or bend them they always wobble back upright.

The woman in question was tied to a device like that with a post in the middle. As she was struggling she was at times spinning and at times almost horizontal to the ground but kept wobbling and bobbling back upright like a roly poly toy. If you do a search for "roly poly tumbler bondage japan" you're be sure to find it. All I've been thinking for the last hour is how fun it must be to be bound on that.
seoulpower

Post by seoulpower »

Tomat0skins wrote: 1 year ago I’ve been craving an insanely excessive hogtie and a nice face fucking. Finish it off by turning it into a suspended hogtie, massive sock gag, sensory deprivation, and a day or 3 of total solitary.
All of that sounds so lovely! For myself I've been craving a nice long tie up session with a sub who wants to be tied up and gagged with different positions and different gags for several hours.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Taking turns with a female play partner being tied, played with(no penetration or jobs) and left to struggle until the one of us that topped was ready to take the restraints off.
Tyler126
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tyler126 »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago What is the one bondage thing you are craving right now? Feeling like you need to be hogtied? Desperate for someone at your mercy? Aching for a ball gag?

What is it that you really need right now?
I want a really good stuff gag, and to be tied up in any way
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

MissM wrote: 1 year ago
Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago I've been craving a chair tie lately. Haven't had much time for any self bondage lately but it looks like I'll have time this weekend.
Lucky, I've been wanting to put myself in one since it's been a while but my family is always in the house so theres never a good opportunity
Oh I know what you mean, hopefully you’re able to find the time and privacy haha. Or maybe you find someone who can help, I’ve done lots of chair ties right before a good tickle session
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I want a big Duct Tape Gag right now.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago I've been craving a chair tie lately. Haven't had much time for any self bondage lately but it looks like I'll have time this weekend.
Have a seat and put you blindfold on… I’ll be back with the ropes…
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Being hogtied with rope by a sassy woman then having her hand gag me while she rings her friends. When I won't stop making noise she shoves her underwear in my mouth and duct tape wraps round my head.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

I would love to be chair tied too! :D
PrettyBoyDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PrettyBoyDamsel »

Last edited by PrettyBoyDamsel 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

PrettyBoyDamsel wrote: 1 year ago A lot in my life presently. But at the moment I would like a TuG that’s 5 hours or more. Nothing more exciting than being completely bound and helpless not knowing when you’re going to get out!
I’m with you on that! Blindfolded, played with randomly by my silent, mischievous captor!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

With my cravings for being bound and gagged in a closet recently satisfied, I'm starting to crave a chair tie again. I see a few others are craving that, too.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Would love to do some tying up with tape right about now :D
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Would love to be tied at an older woman's feet and verbally teased as I chew on a dirty gag and beg to be released!
KidnappedNatalieCD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnappedNatalieCD »

Just the other day I was fantasizing about being stashed in a janitor's closet all tied up with my mouth taped shut. Chair tie would be nice, too.
PascalBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PascalBound »

Atm I'd like to be chairtied while naked, tightly gagged and then have my sensitive areas teased in a playful but controlling manner.

While I am a switch, my Dom moods are way more tame(and less pronounced, I've been more and more sub leaning recently), I think i feel the urge to kiss ballgagged lips lol
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Let’s see…tied to an office chair with ropes, wrists bound behind my back, & my ankles tied together…with a wad of cloth stuffed in my mouth & several strips of duct tape smoothed over my mouth in a gag.

Commence struggling & mmphing!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

KidnappedNatalieCD wrote: 1 year ago Just the other day I was fantasizing about being stashed in a janitor's closet all tied up with my mouth taped shut. Chair tie would be nice, too.
Well sounds pretty awesome tbh, from both points of view of tying and being tied
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

I craving being tied up to a chair by a female friend. Wrists behind my back ankles tied together thighs tied to the seat of the chair. And have her remove one of the socks she had been wearing and stuffing it into my mouth. Before cleaving gagging it into place. Then she would force me to smell her feet for awhile before removing her other sock and securing it over my nose so I have to smell it while she leaves for awhile to enjoy my predicament
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I want to be hogtied right now, with a cute girl who is hogtied with me. We are out of reach so we can't free each other, we just have to watch each other struggling as drool forms from our ball gags.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Well I enjoy a bit of humiliation while bound, and right now I’m wearing no shirt and just pajama pants and underwear. I guess I would want someone to come in, force me down and bind my hands. Then, strip me and shove my underwear in my mouth, taping it shut before using the rest of the roll to tape my upper body and legs. Beyond that, a tight crotch rope and a lot of spanking, tickling, taunting, and teasing.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I love feeling the ropes around my chest.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Hmm, something very very immobilizing right now. I mean totally! A good hogtie on a bench that I’m tied down to would do it I think, from my head to my knees at the other end, strapped down!
No harm in wanting to try new things!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic