What are you craving?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What are you craving?

Post by Reidy »

What is the one bondage thing you are craving right now? Feeling like you need to be hogtied? Desperate for someone at your mercy? Aching for a ball gag?

What is it that you really need right now?
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Having my wrists tied together in front or behind and a ball gag.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

A nice tight hogtie. And a female captor. Any takers? :D
Hogtied and loving it
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

Tying my wife with on the bed with her hand’s behind her back, her ankles tied together and a knotted cleave gag in her mouth, and then just watching her writhe and struggle against her bondage….for a little while at least, before whatever she might be wearing starts to come off.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Having a barefooted young man tied and gagged in front of me, begging through his gag for me to stop tickling him. “ Sorry, I can’t understand you!”
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Having a barefooted young man tied and gagged in front of me, begging through his gag for me to stop tickling him. “ Sorry, I can’t understand you!”
I volunteer as tribute.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

All these ropes and no one to tie up. And no one to tie ME up!
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Being hogtied in a tight pair of briefs on a bed with rope and a woman's panties stuffed in my mouth and taped in round my head so no chance I can spit them out. Then to be mercilessly tickled on my bare feet while I squirm and wriggle and the woman hand gags me too just to keep me extra quiet.
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

Sleeping bag mummification with a dirty sock gag and copious amounts of tape sealing it in. Topped off with a leather hood
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Well preferably someone who is willing to put up need for bondage...

But I could really use some time in a straight jacket with either a harness gag or sensory deprivation hood...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

GagFan96 wrote: 2 years ago Having my wrists tied together in front or behind and a ball gag.
Just your hands tied? There is always enough rope for your ankles as well…
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Since I have been doing ALL the tying these days, it would be a fun switch-up to have an attractive woman wear some sexy little ensemble and nice pair of stockings, then ‘seduce’ me into ropes, getting me tied down and then having her fun with me for the night.
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Honestly anything tight that stops me from escaping and some incentive to squirm. Mummification or a hogtie/hogtape sounds great complete with some socks stuffed in my mouth. Ive just been feeling the need to struggle vainly lately.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I don't want to get dressed and go to work today. I want someone to tie me up tightly, gag me, blindfold me and leave me on my bed all day. For the rest of the week even!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I crave to be tied up and have my captor force His socked feet into my face….
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago
GagFan96 wrote: 2 years ago Having my wrists tied together in front or behind and a ball gag.
Of course how could I forget the ankles.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

GagFan96 wrote: 1 year ago
Of course how could I forget the ankles.
Maybe you should go buckle your ball gag on nice and snug and I’ll get your wrists AND ankles tied… you can sit and squirm next to me on the couch while I give you a foot and leg massage, tugging at the ropes around your ankles every time my hands caress over them, reminding you not to forget them!
MissM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissM »

Just a boxtie. Haven't been in one of those in over a year now if my memory is right. Wrists crossed or bound together is great, but there's something about having them kept far away from any knots makes me feel so helpless in the best way possible
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

MissM wrote: 1 year ago Just a boxtie. Haven't been in one of those in over a year now if my memory is right. Wrists crossed or bound together is great, but there's something about having them kept far away from any knots makes me feel so helpless in the best way possible
Is this another case of not wanting legs tied as well? lol what is the world coming to?!? I do however like your thoughts on the box tie.
MissM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissM »

MissM wrote: 1 year ago Just a boxtie. Haven't been in one of those in over a year now if my memory is right. Wrists crossed or bound together is great, but there's something about having them kept far away from any knots makes me feel so helpless in the best way possible
Is this another case of not wanting legs tied as well? lol what is the world coming to?!? I do however like your thoughts on the box tie.
Oh no, I was just specifying the upper body haha. It's just that it's one of the few things that hard to do in self-bondage so I haven't been able to scratch that particular itch for a while
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

:D
MissM wrote: 1 year ago
Oh no, I was just specifying the upper body haha. It's just that it's one of the few things that hard to do in self-bondage so I haven't been able to scratch that particular itch for a while
Well, you tie your own feet and legs and I’m positive there are many here that could help you out getting your hands tied. Goid luck getting free! :D
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I could really go being tied up and stored in someone's wardrobe for a wee while.
Using rope, my arms would be tied behind my back and my legs secured above and below my knees as well as at the ankles.
My mouth would be stuffed with my captive's worn sock and then wrapped around several times with bandages that also go up over my head and under my chin to keep my jaw clamped shut.
A worn pair of tights would be neatly stretched down over my head with the other worn sock stuffed under it and positioned nicely over my nose.
And if my captor was feeling particularly nasty, some nipple clamps at the tightest possible setting.

I'd be left in their wardrobe sitting on the floor for a few hours where I can just chill out and the only thing I have to worry about is the obnoxious smell and taste of the socks (as well as the clamps if applied). Bliss.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

being bound and gagged on my knees on the flood while my sexy female captor kneeling infront of me with a evil smile on her face.
kissing me a goodbye kiss on my taped lips before standing up and closing the closet door leaving me stashed away.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I've been craving a chair tie lately. Haven't had much time for any self bondage lately but it looks like I'll have time this weekend.
MissM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissM »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago I've been craving a chair tie lately. Haven't had much time for any self bondage lately but it looks like I'll have time this weekend.
Lucky, I've been wanting to put myself in one since it's been a while but my family is always in the house so theres never a good opportunity
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic