Gags

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gags

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

What does the gag mean to you. Are they effective enough. Do any of you boys liked wearing them?
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Simple cleave gags and/or OTM gags were more for aesthetic purposes, than anything else. They looked good, but were not terribly effective.

Other gags - ball gags, dental gags, etc.- in my opinion, fell into the category of 'sex toys,' and I don't recall using wither of them as a kid.

"Indian gags" - a bandana in the mouth, held in place by a cleave gag or an OTM gag, were a little more effective, but still could be pushed out with the toongue, but were fun. The only time I saw an "Indian gag" on TV, was when Mark McCain and Millie were tied up in the back of the general store by a pair of stage robbers. Their mouths were "stuffed," then covered with OTM gags.

Drawscore
Last edited by drawscore 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Somedude64
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Somedude64 »

Love a good, thick cleave gag. Definitely a case of fashion over function; I just love the way they look / feel. For me, getting to gag someone is always the most exciting part of sexy times 😌🔥
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Here is the story of my first time being gagged

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... ef#p128331

Its funny to.think now that there was a time.I'd be tied up and not gagged!
Last edited by JulieG 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Gags are a must. It’s not bondage without a gag. I prefer a thick cleave gag myself, preferably with some stuffing. I find cleaves to be comfortable, and when done right, pretty effective. Of course, once I’m tied up my captor can gag me however they want! 😉
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I love gags and doing bondage without one is impossible. I just have to be gagged in order for a bondage session to feel complete. While I enjoy a variety of gags, I'm a sucker for a tight otm gag.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
SweetSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SweetSwitch »

Gag is a must for sure , cleave gag well knotted and tape over to make sure you remain silent , but also otm just for scene if the captor like to play the role are fine
ahoyboy1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ahoyboy1 »

SweetSwitch wrote: 1 year ago Gag is a must for sure , cleave gag well knotted and tape over to make sure you remain silent , but also otm just for scene if the captor like to play the role are fine
Layered gags are always the way to go!
Hello everyone! I’m Alex. Chicago guy who loves snug bondage and thick, layered muffling gags. Love all things related to panties, panty gags and panty hoods. DiD/GiD/RP/home invasion/babysitters I enjoy it all. PMs are open and always welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic