Animated Bondage Item

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

Animated Bondage Item

Post by Solarbeast »

If one bondage item in your collection somehow became animated overnight, which item would you want it to happen to? Keep in mind that this would only happen to one item, and would not transfer to the replacement of that item if you were to get another one. The item would not be able to communicate with you, but would kind of sense when was a good time to tie you up and when you needed to be released for whatever reason.

For me, I would probably end up choosing my straightjacket to be the item to become animated.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Absolutely agree re: the straitjacket partly because, as a restraint device, it can have many "moods". It can be strapped punishingly tight or sufficiently loose that it almost feels like a joke or a tease - but those sleeves are fastened through the front and side loops so, however much wiggle-room there seems, the arms aren't going to come free.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I would love to have a 800ft long rope that would snake around my body. Either mummifying me or tying me to a chair for a while.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Definitely rope. Feeling rope wrap around me from multiple angles simetaneously would feel amazing.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Spinario
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spinario »

The first item that came to my mind was a ball-gag floating up, popping itself into my mouth, the strap going around my head and clipping itself at the back.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

RotiferTape wrote: 1 year ago a 800ft long rope
Got to say, well done you.

Rope was my thought too, since it's the thing I prefer to be tied up with. But I was unsure how to solve the problem of it taking multiple ropes to properly bind a person, and yet only one thing can be animated.

But. To the rescue :D since with such a long length any tie is possible. Excellant.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 year ago
RotiferTape wrote: 1 year ago a 800ft long rope
Got to say, well done you.

Rope was my thought too, since it's the thing I prefer to be tied up with. But I was unsure how to solve the problem of it taking multiple ropes to properly bind a person, and yet only one thing can be animated.

But. To the rescue :D since with such a long length any tie is possible. Excellant.
800 ft would be my minimum haha 😂. It can always be longer!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic